Man Utd v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Not all, I accepted it and took it on the chin.

HOPEFULLY EVERYONE ELSE CAN TO although it's very unlikely.

Also Billy, I don't think they deserved the win. But of course that is your opinion I believe it should have ended a draw. Would have been a fair result really.

dmf your one of the few utd supporters on this site that accepts it when utd lose which is good and i have to admit when chelsea lose i really find it hard to accept and if it was utd getting the 2-1 win this thread would be filled up with excuses by me cause io can be very biased about chelsea at times (A)

I think todays match proved how much United miss Rooney. When United were attacking I honestly couldnt see them getting a goal from anywhere. Full credit to Chelsea how by the way I want to win the league this year.

Well done Chelsea.

Now I'm waiting for all the United fans to come along with boners having a go at the linesman and referee.

Genius. Are you sure they have the ability to get a ***** though? (Joking!)
Bit stupid, really. The United fans can complain about Drog's goal all they like but they'll ignore the fact that Macheda's shouldn't have stood either.
By the way, wish Macheda hadn't scored. Gets a flukey goal that shouldn't have stood, doesn't make him the next big thing.
Spurs losing 2-0 btw get in!

Manchester United 1 - 2 Chelsea

Chelsea get the 3 points.
Chelsea where the better team.
The game is over, there is nothing anyone can do/say that will change anything that just happened.

Bit stupid, really. The United fans can complain about Drog's goal all they like but they'll ignore the fact that Macheda's shouldn't have stood either.
By the way, wish Macheda hadn't scored. Gets a flukey goal that shouldn't have stood, doesn't make him the next big thing.

it just does my head in how much andy gray loves him

i bet tonight he will be watching match of the day and when machedas goal comes up his gunna start having a wankn :P

it just does my head in how much andy gray loves him

i bet tonight he will be watching match of the day and when machedas goal comes up his gunna start having a wankn :P

Roflmao, I know.
He's got a couple on flukey goals, but if he was so good then he would do more than just that...

I could come out with all the drogba was offside and we should have had a penalty but it's not Chelsea's fault at the end of the day. The linesman is paid to do a job and get those decisions right, which he didn't do. However they are humans and you have to accept that their job is very hard. Hence why although he was a mile offside I can accept that we lost the game. The title race is far from over aswell so should be a tight end to the season.

Definitely deserved by Chelsea. Bring on the Man utd fans refusing to accept it...

I could come out with all the drogba was offside and we should have had a penalty but it's not Chelsea's fault at the end of the day. The linesman is paid to do a job and get those decisions right, which he didn't do. However they are humans and you have to accept that their job is very hard. Hence why although he was a mile offside I can accept that we lost the game. The title race is far from over aswell so should be a tight end to the season.
And this is why we love you, because you take it on the chin (K)

I'm gonna guess that atleast 1 United fan will call for the referee to be sacked or even burnt at the stake.

I hate Macheda, he won't amount to anything. People forget that if Drogba's goal hadn't counted,things would've been different,run different. So no one would now if scum would of scored.

But DMF chelsea should have had a pen also and when man utd dominated the 2nd half they gave the ball away time after time and relieved the pressure when chelsea controlled the first half they kept the ball man utd did deserve to lose drogbas goal wasnt a goal but nethier was machedas it was a hand ball that would make it 1 - 0 chelsea

I've explained this so many times since the end of the match already.. Macheda's goal did hit his hand, however he was a yard away from Cech when the ball popped up and hit him in the chest then his arm. That is why Mike Dean didn't give it, if you watched the game you would have seen the replay of him telling that to Terry and Terry accepting the decision, Chelsea fans should too!

But DMF chelsea should have had a pen also and when man utd dominated the 2nd half they gave the ball away time after time and relieved the pressure when chelsea controlled the first half they kept the ball man utd did deserve to lose drogbas goal wasnt a goal but nethier was machedas it was a hand ball

Exactly, but neither were given which is why I didn't say "OH WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A PEN.. ******* REF!" etc etc, because they also should have had a penalty.

Definitely deserved by Chelsea. Bring on the Man utd fans refusing to accept it...

Still don't think Chelsea deserved the win, but they got it. Well done to them, but as I said to you on facebook, the race is far from over.

Kl just in your post u mentioned the pen for us but not them so i thought u didnt see there penalty incident thats all i aint here to argue its a discussion

Kl just in your post u mentioned the pen for us but not them so i thought u didnt see there penalty incident thats all i aint here to argue its a discussion

Yeah no worries. I was just explaining it from a United fan's perspective.. of course any United fan that comes on here cursing about we should have had a pen won't mention that Chelsea should have too lol.

already got soo many utd fans on my msn shaying to me drogba is a cheat and al lthis but im trying to explain to them its the line mans fault not drogbas but they aint having none of it so im winding em up even more by repeating man utd 1-2 chelsea over and over :P

already got soo many utd fans on my msn shaying to me drogba is a cheat and al lthis but im trying to explain to them its the line mans fault not drogbas but they aint having none of it so im winding em up even more by repeating man utd 1-2 chelsea over and over :P

Yeah, Drogba convinces the linesman telepathically that he's onside, that's why its his fault.

Where's Ryan Stubbs? I'm sure he'd be all over this thread if the result were reversed...

You know some fans actually go to the game. It takes time to get back from the match but Chelsea fans wouldn't know that would they (6)

Em overall I think Chelsea did deserve to win, they were in control in the first half and although on the back foot in the second half they seemed reasonably comfortable. I pretty sure we should have had a pen with Park but listening to the radio on the way back it would appear they should have had a pen aswell although I can't remember that. Same goes with Drogba, it was offside but on the radio that Macheda's goal was handball. I didnt notice anything but I am half blind. :D Overall Chelsea deserved the win, we could of snatched anything but didn't really look like scoring. Well played Chelsea and this makes the run in even more interesting.

Was a good game nonetheless. Only change really is that now the title is in Chelsea's hands and not ours. It's theirs to lose.

Back