Man Utd v West Brom

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 10K
Off the line. Rooney was unlucky there.. we need to win this game!

Looks like west brom are looking to win it. If we lose I'll go crazy.

come on WBA hang for 10 more minutes please......

Looks like United have taken it upon themselves to f*ck my weekends up.

Looked like Vidic was crying at the end.

This is a joke, we need to sort it out Or we wont finish it the top 4 let alone win anything.

get in there fantastic result for the baggies after being 2-0 down against utd at old trafford! wahats going on with utd this season throwing away good leads they should be holding on to

Congratulations Manchester United, absolute ridiculous, Everton comeback fair enough.. but there was no "last minute lapse of concentration". Well done, just give the trophy to Chelsea if this is how you intend to play for the rest of the season.

So West Brom have taken 3 points from the Emirates and 1 point from Old Trafford, something alot of quality teams in the Prem fail to do, they look good so far.

Manchester United 2-2 West Brom. FT.

Massive blunder from VDS cost us the game. First half we were absolutely superb and they were nowhere near us. Giggs coming off and us having no winger on the bench wrecked it for us as we had to put a clinical finisher out wide and go 4-3-3. Still no reason to drop points against a lesser side (no offense WBA fans). We should have won. We can't hold a lead at all this season.

I said it last week and I'll say it again something is off. The never say die attitude is not there.

West Brom :wub:

Fully expected United to take all 3 points at home today. Poor showing.

disappointing. susprsied at just how unbalanced giigs injury left us. Though you cant factor in Van der Sar having an incredibly rare clanger

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I said it last week and I'll say it again something is off. The never say die attitude is not there.
they were pushing right to the end so the "never say die" attitiude is there.

Fantastic result for WBA, what are United doing at the moment. Sounded like a really good game, end to end in the last half an hour.

I seem to remember when we beat West Brom 6-0 a lot of United fans were saying things like, 'Oh it's only West Brom'. 'You couldn't possibly have had a easier start' etc. Looks like thats come back to bite you on the ***.

West Brom have made my weekend even better hopefully Villa will make it even better

The 'never say die' attitude is there.. we just don't seem to have to killer instinct late on as we have in past seasons.

Back