Manchester City V Liverpool {23/8/10 - 20:00}

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 215
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a 1-1 draw as I have money on this with Torres scoring the first goal.

Reports are coming out that Masch is refusing to play tonight. Anyone else hear anything similar?

Reports are coming out that Masch is refusing to play tonight. Anyone else hear anything similar?

Rumour's been doing the rounds since earlier this afternoon. Apparantly he kicked off because Barca had a £19m offer refused by Liverpool. No idea of truth.

Rumour's been doing the rounds since earlier this afternoon. Apparantly he kicked off because Barca had a £19m offer refused by Liverpool. No idea of truth.

I saw Messi score a hatrick against Seville the other day so he is a good player, if Barca really want Mascherano then Liverpool should get Messi in exchange.

I saw Messi score a hatrick against Seville the other day so he is a good player, if Barca really want Mascherano then Liverpool should get Messi in exchange.

A decent offer and the club have said Mash can go. Barcelona are up to their usual "we're skint, let's **** about" tricks. Frankly, I'd rather have Mash training in the reserves and see him leave on a free than bend over for Barcelona.

A decent offer and the club have said Mash can go. Barcelona are up to their usual "we're skint, let's **** about" tricks. Frankly, I'd rather have Mash training in the reserves and see him leave on a free than bend over for Barcelona.

Well Barcelona are the best club in the world so you should not want to cause trouble with them and let them have what they want in my opinion, you may need there help in the future.

Well Barcelona are the best club in the world so you should not want to cause trouble with them and let them have what they want in my opinion, you may need there help in the future.

I've always wondered why Manchester United lubed up for Real Madrid. :) Not how Liverpool work I'm afraid.

I've always wondered why Manchester United lubed up for Real Madrid. :) Not how Liverpool work I'm afraid.

Well your current management is not correct cos you have never won the prem so you should give Barca what they want and maybe they will help you like Madrid helped us.

Need Joe Hart to rake in some Fantasy points for me today, i think it will be a draw tonight. Man City should be able to at least hold out for a draw at Eastlands, but if Torres is on form then Liverpool could always win this one... Jovanovic seems to be a good signing, although he hasn't scored yet :S.

I'm confused, are you for real, or have you got the same IQ as your age?

Well your current management is not correct cos you have never won the prem so you should give Barca what they want and maybe they will help you like Madrid helped us.

Meh, got to try harder SuperDude. You're losing your knack of trying to get a rise out of people :)

I'm confused, are you for real, or have you got the same IQ as your age?

Well if Barca want one of Liverpools best players then it is only fair Liverpool to get back one of Barca's best players, thats what I reckon anyway.

Well if Barca want one of Liverpools best players then it is only fair Liverpool to get back one of Barca's best players, thats what I reckon anyway.

Everyone just ignore the Troll, he is trying to provoke a response, so let's just ignore him.

So basically..

It's like Barcelona are the bullies trying to take your lunch money, and you just let them have it because they're bigger than you? Don't think so.

Come on Guys he has a point, We should all let Barca walk all over us, They are after all, the spanish champions, with the best player in the world and taking loans out to cover the wages, We should all bow down to them.

Jesus, stop corrupting this thread with your bullshit SuperDude before you get banhammered

Zeb was correct with his team lineup :D

A reported 21m fee between Barcelona and Liverpool has been agreed upon. According to sources Mascherano has put pen to paper on a 4 year contract worth �77000 a week.

Ermm, this is what I read from Soccernet. Seeing that he isn't in the team sheet this could be true.

Anyway, Liverpool 2-1 Man City, the scousers trying to prove Mascherano wrong by winning the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back