Manchester City V Liverpool {23/8/10 - 20:00}

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 215
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Balotelli play tonight, should be interesting, however I still really hate the fact that a player i've seen since he was 16 has donned the sky blue shirt :'(

I hope Manchester United will make a bid, he is just the player we need at the moment.

If he doesn't like Liverpool then there is not a hope of his Mrs setting in the dump that is Manchester is there oO)

1-0 to Liverpool.

City are still gelling atm.

Got a lineup yet? Mascherano not playing would be a huge hit for this fixture. Agreed though, if Barca offer a top sum for him and throw him 77k then I think he really ought to leave. As much as he loves Liverpool (and as an Arsenal fan, even I can see that he plays his socks off most games) if you're a player at his age with a chance to move to Barca while Xavi/Iniesta are both in the side, you really would want that move.

Ultimately it's about the trophies for him, and I don't blame him for that (we may lose Cesc for the same reason next summer).

I'm going 2-0 Man City, I think Mascerano will be a huge loss.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Skrtel's early booking was riduclous. Utterly milked, too much rolling, really hate that.

Johnson looks pretty useful actually, never seen him play much before. Both teams seem positive though, Man City look a little bit more fluent ...

What a goal!

Watching the replay, great play by Yaya Toure holding it up, but questions do remain for me for Gerrard's suitability for playing in the holding 2 for a 4-2-3-1 formation, he does like to push up.

the old Villa boys teaming up. Great goal. An all english move - Johnson, Milner, Barry

great finish, pool cant keep hold of the ball at the moment.

Johnson looks pretty useful actually, never seen him play much before. Both teams seem positive though, Man City look a little bit more fluent ...

What a goal!

Watching the replay, great play by Yaya Toure holding it up, but questions do remain for me for Gerrard's suitability for playing in the holding 2 for a 4-2-3-1 formation, he does like to push up.
excellent now we have a game, liverpool will have to get forward

gerrard shouldnt ever player there, not got the passing (in terms of decision making) or the discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back