Manchester United set to complete £16m deal for Blackburn's Phil Jones

• Thread starter Thread starter leke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 6K
Hope you sign him as a revenge for Jones signing ;)

Actually hoping the pleasure is all yours - you're already culling your squad to cover the unexpected cost of the Jones transfer. ;)

Great player but pointless deal imho...we have Smalling and Evans that are future superstars, why get another CB? If Brown ends up not leaving we will have 6 CB's then.

Great player but pointless deal imho...we have Smalling and Evans that are future superstars, why get another CB? If Brown ends up not leaving we will have 6 CB's then.

Cos Evans is ****.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

APPARENTLY - the deal for Jones isn't completely done yet. According to a guy on twitter (I know, I know - but he did call the Benitez thing two hours before SSN), while he has a medical at Utd, his representatives are talking to Arsenal ;)

Back 5 in a few years time (hopefully)

De Gea

Rafa Smalling Jones Fabio​

Strange... whats this tingling sensation at the end of my *****??

Cos Evans is ****.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

APPARENTLY - the deal for Jones isn't completely done yet. According to a guy on twitter (I know, I know - but he did call the Benitez thing two hours before SSN), while he has a medical at Utd, his representatives are talking to Arsenal ;)

Pretty sure arsenal spoke to him yesteday?

Pretty sure arsenal spoke to him yesteday?

Apparently Arsene spoke to him yesterday, but Arsenal are still keen to get a deal done. Different source to the Gervinho one.

Cos Evans is ****.

Evans is **** for having 1 poor season and you keep rating Kos, Djourou after so many **** ups..

Evans is a quality player who will only improve. Superb 4th choice CB now..

Evans is **** for having 1 poor season and you keep rating Kos, Djourou after so many **** ups..

Evans is a quality player who will only improve. Superb 4th choice CB now..

With both Brown and O'Shea likely to leave, I think Evans could be moved out to LB and we could still sign Varane.

This guy is so much more suited to Manchester United than Arsenal. He is a hugely talented player and I can see him favouring more of a DM role maybe, but he is versatile so would make a fantastic Centre Back as well.

This guy is so much more suited to Manchester United than Arsenal. He is a hugely talented player and I can see him favouring more of a DM role maybe, but he is versatile so would make a fantastic Centre Back as well.

He's much better at centre half I'd say.

just seen on sky sports news jones leaving manchester hospital after completing medical woop woop deal all but done i say:D

Sorry but I'm just about fed up with Evans. He's good, but I don't see him as the replacement for Vidic :S I think he'd be better off moving to a club of Everton's level.

Back 5 in a few years time (hopefully)

De Gea

Rafa Smalling Jones Fabio​

Strange... whats this tingling sensation at the end of my *****??

Dunno. What's Benitez doing at RB? :)

Apparently Arsenal had an offer for Jones accepted, spoke to him last night and were prepared to offer a bigger wage than Man Utd but he still rejected Arsenal due to "north west connection and footballing reasons"

Back