Manchester United v Chelsea|18th Sep 2011| Sunday 4pm kick off| Old Trafford

AVB's first league defeat in more than a year.

In a way i feel sorry for Torres

but LOL at the miss

So yes... What did i learn from today's game? Torres is still ****.

Nani and Evans for MOTM. Nani in particular was so so impressive.

Chelsea very unlucky. a spell just before HT cost them in a game that I think they could have won.

Missed penalty, hit bar twice, then Berba missed sitter. Not too bad from attacking point of view. This was our second choice defense still we were good enough when you consider we played Chelsea.

I really enjoyed that game, forgot we were losing until the Torres miss. Which, by the way, was unbelievable..

Sunil, what's with you and Evans? He's 'decent', but that's about it.

And Torres just ensured Chelsea fans will not forget him easily despite his lack of goals.

MUvCHE_TorresFail.gif

Chelsea very unlucky. a spell just before HT cost them in a game that I think they could have won.

Not sure that they are very unlucky, both sides had bags of chances, we could have put them to the sword equally

Not sure that they are very unlucky, both sides had bags of chances, we could have put them to the sword equally

oh yeah, sorry, sound really biased in that post. it's just it did go man united's way.. but it 'could' have gone Chelsea's. Very even game imo.

So yes... What did i learn from today's game? Torres is still ****.

No, not really.

Considering the fact that he scored a very well-taken goal and ripped our defence to shreds (before missing of course) shows that he is at least trying. Yes, he failed on a couple occassions, but he's not "still ****".

Thing is, there's been worse misses

[video=youtube;kiVq5-u7MH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVq5-u7MH0[/video]

One of those things.