Manchester United v Chelsea|18th Sep 2011| Sunday 4pm kick off| Old Trafford

Bizarre game, really was. Could've ended 8-8 in the end. Although we lost I'm pleased with the amount of chances we were able to make but then again, at the back we were so so open. 3-0 at HT was a tad harsh considering the way we played & two of the goals being offside, and one a freak goal.

And Torres, had his blonde hair back, was making good runs and got a good goal. Then the miss, all the confidence will be gone.

Oh and the tackle by Cole was really really nasty. Should've been off imo and I don't know why a pen wasn't given.

its a terrible tackle. Definite red

To whoever told me Torres wasn't ****... His goal was class, true. But a player that costs 58M can't fail the way he did.

I think Evans was by far the best player on pitch and I include both teams player and I don't know how that ******* ******* called cole stayed on the pitch is beyond me!

That was the worst miss in all of Chelsea's eight year history.

Yer your a funny ****** aint you!!!!NOT

So yes... What did i learn from today's game? Torres is still ****.

A **** player dosen't even get himself into them areas, stop talking ****.

To whoever told me Torres wasn't ****... His goal was class, true. But a player that costs 58M can't fail the way he did.

Again talking ****, do one.

Although by them earlier comments im actually not as ****** off as i could be. Chelsea played ******* well today and if the game ended in a draw no-one could have complained. One thing which has puzzled me, our defence has got a reputation for being solid and last season we didnt create many chances. But this season our defence looks vunrable but we are creating plenty of chances. If we can sort out our defence then from what i have seen today i can definatly say we will not only be fighting but be joint favourites for all competitions. Now can we end all the Utd fans talk that Chelsea get all the luck against them, 2 offside goals today helped you massivly. Saying that it does happen and it dosen't make up for Ramires's miss which was woeful and on par with Torres's miss. Some of the taunts for Torres on here are a joke, personly i thought he was poor today and gave the ball away an endless ammount of times but the good stuff he did good was very good. Nani deserved MOTM without a doubt but major kudos to Jones too who was sensational. I actually wrote on my facebook at halftime Lampard needed to come off, the pace of game was way to quick for him and i thought the same for JT too. Dare i say it but maybe this is when we start to see less of Lampard. Why we bought Lukaku on out wide and bought Mikel on really confuses me but the key thing here is AVB NEEDS TO WORK ON THIS DEFENCE!!!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Where did you get that 58 million from?

His ******* ****!!!!!!

Yer your a funny ****** aint you!!!!NOT

I thought it was quite good :p

I told you he wasn't ****. Players miss golden chances most of the time, just because it's an out of form Fernando Torres it'll get far more coverage than any other sitter, 35 minutes earlier he scored a brilliant goal. 5 minutes before he skinned two players before having a shot beaten away by De Gea. Just because he missed a chance doesn't make him ****. Suarez missed one last minute against Stoke last week, does that make him any less of a player?

I thought it was quite good :p

I told you he wasn't ****. Players miss golden chances most of the time, just because it's an out of form Fernando Torres it'll get far more coverage than any other sitter, 35 minutes earlier he scored a brilliant goal. 5 minutes before he skinned two players before having a shot beaten away by De Gea. Just because he missed a chance doesn't make him ****. Suarez missed one last minute against Stoke last week, does that make him any less of a player?

Very well put, see i like you when you talk sence lol.

Very well put, see i like you when you talk sence lol.

Haha, when I'm not making people laugh, I'm making sense. I just thought it was too good a joke to not post really. But RE Torres, some of the stick he's getting on here about the game today is brutally unfair.

\ Suarez missed one last minute against Stoke last week, does that make him any less of a player?

oblivious.png

Seriously though, Torres was very good, even won a tackle or two. He looked back to his best. Miss was hilarious but it happened to many great players too in the past. Can see him scoring more like he used to.

Haha, when I'm not making people laugh, I'm making sense. I just thought it was too good a joke to not post really. But RE Torres, some of the stick he's getting on here about the game today is brutally unfair.

Totally agree, like i said in my massive parragraph i didnt think he played that well today but the things he done good he done very well and thats promosing. Its really confusing me because he does all the hard work for himself and then seems to lack composure when it comes to the easy bit.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

oblivious.png

Seriously though, Torres was very good, even won a tackle or two. He looked back to his best. Miss was hilarious but it happened to many great players too in the past. Can see him scoring more like he used to.

Too true, hasen't Ronaldo missed one arguably worse than that in an away game for Utd? Loads of players do it, its just because its Torres he will get more media coverage and more people slating him.

I am really looking forward to Chelsea's next league game as I think Chelsea did play well and could of easily snatched a draw or a win if we took more chances. Also I hope Fernandos confidence is now alot higher after scoring today and getting two assists in midweek and I am begging that open goal miss doesnt effect him.

Torres is not a **** player. He doesn't just lose his ability. Yeah he had a bad start at Chelsea but we're starting to see his class come back, his goal was fantastic, yes the miss was bad but hes not the only one to miss an open goal, he will come good and will be in the top 3 PL strikers again by the end of the year imo.

I told you Torres wasn't ****. First, he didn't cost £58million, and secondly, he may have failed but at least he worked hard and he got what he deserved in terms of a goal that was (admittedly) very good. He has been bereft of confidence but a world class striker like him at least played with some effort.

I am really looking forward to Chelsea's next league game as I think Chelsea did play well and could of easily snatched a draw or a win if we took more chances. Also I hope Fernandos confidence is now alot higher after scoring today and getting two assists in midweek and I am begging that open goal miss doesnt effect him.

Me too as i am going again. We have a very good record when it comes to me attending games, i have been to about 50ish games and we have only drawn 2 and lost once while winning the rest. Feel free to all save up (Chelsea fans) and buy me a season ticket if you wish lol.