Manchester United v Chelsea|18th Sep 2011| Sunday 4pm kick off| Old Trafford

2-1 win for manu. but i would like chelsea to play good too.

First major test for both sides and i think it will end in a 1-1 draw. Young and Mata with the goals.

First major test for both sides and i think it will end in a 1-1 draw. Young and Mata with the goals.

Think we will win, but it will be much closer than people think. Definitely a bigger game for the media than for either side

Also i'd to point out how much i hate Jamie Redknapp.

"De Gea, looks like a boy in the kit, Lindegaard looks like man" thats his constant summary of the GKs

De Gea is 20 FGS, of course he looks a bit like a boy, Lindegaard is 7 years older. Instead of repeating the same ****** line, do some ******* research, like the fact that De Gea has make 24 saves from 27 on target, only Krul and Begovic havea better percentage, 13 from 14 and 20 from 21 respectively. He has played FOUR premiership games and he still learning the english language, (does a better job with it than you already) Funny you have an issue with the goal from Walcott, and yet not with Hart when he was beaten in a similar manner by Cavani. ***

Personally think it'll be a major let down. Obvious media hype, but game will be a cagey affair. 0-0 or 1-1.

Also i'd to point out how much i hate Jamie Redknapp.

"De Gea, looks like a boy in the kit, Lindegaard looks like man" thats his constant summary of the GKs

De Gea is 20 FGS, of course he looks a bit like a boy, Lindegaard is 7 years older. Instead of repeating the same ****** line, do some ******* research, like the fact that De Gea has make 24 saves from 27 on target, only Krul and Begovic havea better percentage, 13 from 14 and 20 from 21 respectively. He has played FOUR premiership games and he still learning the english language, (does a better job with it than you already) Funny you have an issue with the goal from Walcott, and yet not with Hart when he was beaten in a similar manner by Cavani. ***

Hence Neville has spoken so much sense in his short stint than Redknaap did all the years. **** pundit if you can call him one.

Tbh, you can't compare that Walcott goal to Cavanis. Hart had no chance, the counter attack was so fast and Cavanis finish was perfect, Hart couldn't have saved it unless he would have reacted before the shot which would be wrong thing to do....while De Gea reaction to Walcotts shot was clumsy.

If you look how De Gea moves his legs compared to how Hart tries to save it. De Gea's try was clumsy. But i agree that Redknapps claim is a bit stupid. And i think De Gea is one of the best young keepers. But he is probably getting criticized alot just because most of the time he doesn't look comfortable in united the goal YET. And he doesn't....but i think that will change.

Last edited:
Tbh, you can't compare that Walcott goal to Cavanis. Hart had no chance, the counter attack was so fast and Cavanis finish was perfect, Hart couldn't have saved it unless he would have reacted before the shot which would be wrong thing to do....while De Gea reaction to Walcotts shot was clumsy.

If you look how De Gea moves his legs compared to how Hart tries to save it. De Gea's try was clumsy. But i agree that Redknapps claim is a bit stupid. And i think De Gea is one of the best young keepers. But he is probably getting criticized alot just because most of the time he doesn't look comfortable in the goal YET. And he doesn't....but i think that will change.

Walcott was even closer than cavani. so De Gea had even less reaction time. If De gea was clumsy, that makes Harts worse. watch both again and see

G Nev is where it's at.

he is surprisingly excellent. I was sceptical at first. He still seems a bit nervous on cam, but he actually knows what he's talking about, really good analysis

he is surprisingly excellent. I was sceptical at first. He still seems a bit nervous on cam, but he actually knows what he's talking about, really good analysis

He is ok until he starts writting stuff for media outlets talking ****.

Yeah better than most that I've seen, worst most notably being Redknapp and Robbie Savage. I do like Keown though, I think he's excellent.

If you look how De Gea moves his legs compared to how Hart tries to save it. De Gea's try was clumsy. But i agree that Redknapps claim is a bit stupid. And i think De Gea is one of the best young keepers. But he is probably getting criticized alot just because most of the time he doesn't look comfortable in united the goal YET. And he doesn't....but i think that will change.

for the record i dont think either were mistakes. And im not picking on Hart. he is just the only ther keeper in the league i pay really close attention (as he's englands keeper)

Yeah better than most that I've seen, worst most notably being Redknapp and Robbie Savage. I do like Keown though, I think he's excellent.

yeah same, both very different from their on pitch personalities

May be I'm wrong, Vidic has scored goals against Chelsea than Drogba against United in league games.

If I'm not wrong Drogba scored only goal at OT that too offside goal.

May be I'm wrong, Vidic has scored goals against Chelsea than Drogba against United in league games.

If I'm not wrong Drogba scored only goal at OT that too offside goal.

Is Vidic out of Sunday's game? I reallyhope he is because of course he is an excellent defender and also to me he always seems to play well against Chelsea wether Utd win the game or not.

Vidic is out, Welbeck is back in training and Cleverley is still out for another 3 weeks.

Looking very much forward to this game on Sunday, think we'll win it but nowhere near as comfortably as we've won every other game this season (bar WBA).

Hoping we'll line up;
De Gea
Smalling - Ferdinand - Jones - Evra
Nani - Carrick - Anderson - Young
Rooney - Hernandez​

Think we will win, but it will be much closer than people think. Definitely a bigger game for the media than for either side

I agree with you, AVB practically said the same thing in an interview where he said that the outcome of this game should have little bearing on who ends up with the title as it is too early to tell