Manchester United v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 12K
So your saying (manchester united fans) that the penalty decision didn't change the game.
Liverpool players heads went down when they'd seen a shocking decision. From then they probably knew they'd be up against the ref aswell. It's not easy getting pegged back after a dodgy penalty decision.

I bet that if Liverpool had won 1 nil; everybody would be saying Torres was superb and rooney was nowhere to be seen, but no, united won so torres was **** (aparently)
If you're players can't recover to a dodgy decision going against them in the 15th minute then they don't deserve to win.:P

Why can't people just concentrate on and talk about footy, and accept someone elses opinion for once?

Im not un calm :S

i have no reason to be bothered about any of this, i couldn't actually give two F***S about the result! makes no difference to me!

just very much understand the feeling of the liverpool fans after a game like that with a reffing decision making a significant impact.

lets just hope it happens to you at an important moment for the rest of the season "AGAINST" the mighty man united for ONCE! Doubt it, but lets hope. to see if you take it on the chin and except that referees "make mistakes" :S
because you know as well as everyone else on here that you WOULDN'T!

or you gonna argue about that as well? LOL :P
We lost to chelsea after being pretty much the better team and conceding to a goal that was dodgy on so many different levels and i was ****** about the decision but didn't blame the ref. :P

Players heads are obviously going to go down after a decision like that goes against them. And to add to the dissapointment there was a glimmer of hope after Reina saved the pen, when the follow up was scored it must of hurt. We all know Liverpool are really good at coming back from games but we weren't good enough today and that penalty decision certainly didn't help.

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Everyone blames referees after a decision goes against them, the pressure on them now is massive. If you don't blame a ref after a dodgy decision against the club you support, something is wrong.

So your saying (manchester united fans) that the penalty decision didn't change the game.
Liverpool players heads went down when they'd seen a shocking decision. From then they probably knew they'd be up against the ref aswell. It's not easy getting pegged back after a dodgy penalty decision.

I bet that if Liverpool had won 1 nil; everybody would be saying Torres was superb and rooney was nowhere to be seen, but no, united won so torres was **** (aparently)

Torres was **** though there is no "apparently" about it he had two very good opportunity's which he F**ked up. also if your players put there heads down when there is only 12mins played, i don't know you would have to question the players confidence and passion then mate. " if they were against the ref" they still could of took the fight to united.

We lost to chelsea after being pretty much the better team and conceding to a goal that was dodgy on so many different levels and i was ****** about the decision but didn't blame the ref. :P

"i was ****** about the decision"

direct quote from the horses mouth!

so why can't you understand how liverpool fans are gonna be ****** off about this?!

The thing i'd like to know, is where's Scott? :P

i also don't get why Man United fans don't accept anyone elses opinions but their own :/

my opinion is, it was a **** game, especially in terms of a derby, and i don't think either team deserved it.
i also don't get why a penalty is classed as a shot on target :/

Kevy, that is the thing we are low on confidence :S And shocking decisions from referees do not help.

I can see why you thought Torres was ****. But that header he scored was as good as it gets for any striker.

If Torres was ****, Rooney was worse.

"i was ****** about the decision"

direct quote from the horses mouth!

so why can't you understand how liverpool fans are gonna be ****** off about this?!
There is a difference between being annoyed about a decision and blaming the ref.

I never blamed the ref, he didn't try to give the wrong decision, he wasn't being biased. he made a mistake. saying he was the 12th man or the difference.

In my opinion, andy saying the ref was the 12th man was pathetic. He got a hard decision wrong. The main reason liverpool didn't win was they were not good enough and i think blaming the refs decision for your teams performance is stupid.:S

I don't think either of them had a particularly good game. However Rooney seemed to be ****** everywhere towards the later stages of the game and some of his play was fantastic.

The thing i'd like to know, is where's Scott? :P

i also don't get why Man United fans don't accept anyone elses opinions but their own :/

my opinion is, it was a **** game, especially in terms of a derby, and i don't think either team deserved it.
i also don't get why a penalty is classed as a shot on target :/

jesus christ you are so biased. liverpool did not deserve anything from this game.

:S how really? rooney's link up play and hold up was really good. Saying torres was **** is probably harsh on him but it wasn't his best game.:P though he did score a great header.

Torres and Rooney are completely different players. Torres did what he always does today and scored us a goal, Torres doesn't put work in so it probably did look like he played worse than he did. Didn't really see how Rooney did his job of basically all round play. That's all.

there aren't many liverpool fans on here saying he was the 12th man, the vast majority have just said a refereeing mistake has changed the game, which is right!
however better man united are as a team, the game totally changed after that moment, liverpool's shaky confidence plummeted and man united's resilience shone through!
was very much obvious to see!

unfortunately we cant see how the game would have panned out, but you never know in a derby that started off with liverpool flying out the traps then conceding a dubious penalty.

Tbh it probably would have been a good game to watch then :S

He had two golden chance's which you would at least expected him to get on target. Rooney was worse I hope you are joking.

*Gerrard is a waste up top. Benitez moved him four times in the last half hour when use were 2-1 down. Wide left, wide right, centre mid, up front that questions your manager tactical skills. You need him in the centre to make things happen.

there aren't many liverpool fans on here saying he was the 12th man, the vast majority have just said a refereeing mistake has changed the game, which is right!
however better man united are as a team, the game totally changed after that moment, liverpool's shaky confidence plummeted and man united's resilience shone through!
was very much obvious to see!

unfortunately we cant see how the game would have panned out, but you never know in a derby that started off with liverpool flying out the traps then conceding a dubious penalty.

Tbh it probably would have been a good game to watch then :S

The man talks sense you know.

Back