Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 453
  • Views Views 28K
I 8-2 break it to Arsenal fans, but I don't see them winning the title this year

had to laugh :P

If they had a natural leader like Viera, to take them by the scruff of the neck and instill some pride and belief, maybe the result may not have been so bad. Thats one thing they clearly lack

You match up the youngsters in United's team vs Arsenal's and it's no comparison at all really.

Ok Ramsey may edge Cleverley but Jones/Smalling knock out of the park anything Arsenal have.

It's really not a matter of age/inexperience it's a matter of quality and ability.

Never a truer word said. Someone, think it was Joss, said he was glad they didnt pay 16m for Jones. God they could have ******* done with him today. And thats the difference. SAF knew what he wanted, and knew he'd have to pay more that he'd like. But he knew footballing wise he was worth it. And he made it so

Never a truer word said. Someone, think it was Joss, said he was glad they didnt pay 16m for Jones. God they could have ******* done with him today. And thats the difference. SAF knew what he wanted, and knew he'd have to pay more that he'd like. But he knew footballing wise he was worth it. And he made it so

we did bid 16m for Jones, once United are in for someone, you usually get them.

Arsenal keep crossing it as well but never to where RVP is stood (Usually back end of the 18 yard box).

Every game I've watched this cross it to thin air, Bendtner's not the man but I'm sure if they had a big ST like Dzeko/Berg/Ibra they would get more goals.

I just don't get the point in crossing to no one, makes no sense.

Arsenal's play this season has at no point been their usual fluid best either, they are in a 'pickle' if nothing else.

Spot On. Wenger is a tight git.

[h=6]Manchester Raids the capital London. seems right as the riots started at London.[/h]

Arsenal keep crossing it as well but never to where RVP is stood (Usually back end of the 18 yard box).

Every game I've watched this cross it to thin air, Bendtner's not the man but I'm sure if they had a big ST like Dzeko/Berg/Ibra they would get more goals.

I just don't get the point in crossing to no one, makes no sense.

Arsenal's play this season has at no point been their usual fluid best either, they are in a 'pickle' if nothing else.

i've defended Wenger a lot, but he's got a huge amount to do

I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan right now..

Anyway, don't know what else to say other than :D

The major judgement will be on Thursday.

If he hasn't signed 3-4 players who fans are happy with it's going to be a long season.

How on earth he thinks Gibbs/Traore are good enough at LB is beyond me.

Would Gibbs get in the Everton/Aston Villa team?

No he wouldn't.

So why should he get in the Arsenal team?

Those sort of comparisons are worrying, Jenkinson would barely get into Norwich's team yet alone a top 4 team.

Arsenal have announced a new deal to show all future games on Comedy Central.

Arsenal have announced a new deal to show all future games on Comedy Central.

oh god so many jokes

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu zoomed by Marshall :@

Just got it on this, so 8-2!!!!, and i also have to say i'd 8-2 be an arsenal fan :D

We were different level, cant say arsenal didnt win because of youth, we had just as much, we just know how to use ours and and work in the correct way

But i have to say, i feel sorry for wenger, he looks a broken man, its not nice to see a top manager like this, espicially with the arsenal fans showing no passion, but i know he never buying players, but no matter what u always believe in the manager, but oh well. UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

the only reason jenkinson started the past few matches is because sagna was suspended(i think). n
o1 else plays at rb other thn those 2,which shows poor squad depth.

If he hasn't signed 3-4 players who fans are happy with it's going to be a long season.

No he wouldn't.

Those sort of comparisons are worrying, Jenkinson would barely get into Norwich's team yet alone a top 4 team.

I agree, but your comparison is flawed. Would Szczesny make it into the Espanyol team? No. Does that make him bad? No.

No he wouldn't.

gibbs is good enough. its just fitness. Ability wise, he's up there with enrique/BAE

Three bad things from my POV Welbeck injury,Cleverley miss,and that Wazza chip of the post :P I have no words.

Back