Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael stopped the counter, that's a yellow card any day. Although I did think the referee wasn't going to give him one until the Bayern players ran over to the ref complaining..

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Here we go..

yeah here we go, there was no need for his comment was there? not sure why you are taking offense to this though Mr. Liverpool/Villa/who ever wins!

Bayern were the better team for 3/4 of the tie, without a doubt.

They were better in both halves of the first leg at the Allianz Arena, and they were better in the second half at Old Trafford. They go through deservedly, and anyone who isn't up their ****** will probably agree.

As for Fergie's comment regarding the "Typical Germans"... has he never watched his own team when their own player goes down in similar circumstances? Amusing comment really, and probably should have calmed himself down before committing to doing an interview.

Better luck next year, spearmint. Unlucky all of you cockney reds out there. :)

Billy STFU please. You clearly have no idea about anything. Bayern where the better side for 25minutes in germany and for 35minutes in Manchester now by my maths that is 3/4 of the Tie. He can say what he likes.

If only all football fans were as eloquent and as well-spoken as you. <)

You're an idiot. Try and actually analyse the game next time. Bayern were the better team and deservedly went through. It's a shame you didn't get the regular amount of 'Fergie time'. I suppose that does indeed make Bayern cheaters.

Your a moron. Who do you think you are calling anyone an idiot when all you are is a Forum Troll of a little boy. Fergie time. grow a pair balls you sound like a ****** 12yrs old.

You seem more interested in Utd losing them Spurs winning?

yeah here we go, there was no need for his comment was there? not sure why you are taking offense to this though Mr. Liverpool/Villa/who ever wins!

Well Played Sir. Well Played(H)

If I was glory hunting, don't you think I'd pick Chelsea or Arsenal? Get a grip mate.

Typical manc, always obsessed with scousers.

I'll sum up your chants in an average united game.
"FEED THE SCOUSERS! LET THEM KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!"
"UNITED TILL WE DIE!"
"ARE YOU WATCHING MERYSIDE!"
"EATIN RATS IN YOUR COUNCIL HOUSE"
**Rooney Scores**
"ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY"
**Time Added On. There has been a total of "until we score" minutes added on.

If I was glory hunting, don't you think I'd pick Chelsea or Arsenal?

Don't be stupid XD

Sorry for that off-topic post, but it seemed totally necessary.

If I was glory hunting, don't you think I'd pick Chelsea or Arsenal? Get a grip mate.

"UNITED TILL WE DIE!"
**Rooney Scores**
"ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY"

So at 29 you would of picked chelseaXD. No as a kid growing up in the 80s you picked liverpool.

that makes you look stupid now.

Where not obsessed with you scousers, all you done is post on utd threads. With Manc insults, then where someone says Scouser, You then Say you just obsessed with us.

That just ****.

Yes.. Because calling eachother 'idiots' and 'morons' are going to get you anywhere...

I have to admit, I am slighty waiting for the 'shuddup or I'm gunna get my bruvva on yew!'..

Every ******* thread turns into this bullshit between Liverpool and United fans.

We get it, you don't like each other, you don't have to go nut's in every thread do you?! really?! no.

Billy STFU please. You clearly have no idea about anything. Bayern where the better side for 25minutes in germany and for 35minutes in Manchester now by my maths that is 3/4 of the Tie. He can say what he likes.

Your a moron. Who do you think you are calling anyone an idiot when all you are is a Forum Troll of a little boy. Fergie time. grow a pair balls you sound like a ****** 12yrs old.

You seem more interested in Utd losing them Spurs winning?

Well Played Sir. Well Played(H)

Scott. Chill out, Billy has a right to his own opinion, and if you don't like it? Then fine just ignore it.

You do this on nearly every thread, you read one bad thing about Utd and go on the attack when there is no need.

"UNITED TILL WE DIE!"
**Rooney Scores**
"ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY"

says a guy who "supports" liverpool AND aston villa AND wolves, i have got a grip mate, im a manc born manchester united fan, whats your excuse? and the way i see it, you need to get a grip and support ONE team...

back on topic, we was great tonight untill rafeal got sent off, that changed the game!

and scott... cheers lol ;)

Yes.. Because calling eachother 'idiots' and 'morons' are going to get you anywhere...

I have to admit, I am slighty waiting for the 'shuddup or I'm gunna get my bruvva on yew!'..

Every ******* thread turns into this bullshit between Liverpool and United fans.

We get it, you don't like each other, you don't have to go nut's in every thread do you?! really?! no.

This gent worded it far more politely than i would have.

Anymore of this petty bullshit and there will be infractions.

I'm with you. Every single thread about Liverpool turns into an argument about United and Liverpool. Likewise with a United thread. It's getting boring to be honest.

Scott. Chill out, Billy has a right to his own opinion, and if you don't like it? Then fine just ignore it.

You do this on nearly every thread, you read one bad thing about Utd and go on the attack when there is no need.
He has an right to an opinion. Yes. But he doesnt have a right to call someone an idiot for no reason danny.

Stop sucking up danny please. He shouldnt be calling someone a idiot

END OFF

Last edited:
He has an right to an opinion. Yes. But he doesnt have a right to call someone an idiot for no reason danny.

Stop sucking up danny please. He shouldnt be calling someone a **** head.

END OFF

I'm not 'Sucking Up' Scott, he called someone a ****-head? Big deal just ignore it and let one of the Staff give him a infraction? No wonder half of the threads you post on end up in arguments when you attack everyone.

I'm not 'Sucking Up' Scott, he called someone a ****-head? Big deal just ignore it and let one of the Staff give him a infraction? No wonder half of the threads you post on end up in arguments when you attack everyone.
Tbh I'm pretty sure if it was someone else, you wouldn't be telling them to "ignore it".

If we're going to post though, can it just be about the match please.

Danny please. Everyone knows you are trying to look Big and Mature infront of certain people. Everyone Thinks it. I just got the balls to say it.

I attacked him once. If you havent noticed i havent posted for 3 hours before now, and the thread was already going down this route.

so.. Wasn't Robbens goal just beautiful, not because it won the tie or anything, I just think it was a well worked and well finished goal. :)

Danny please. Everyone knows you are trying to look Big and Mature infront of certain people. Everyone Thinks it. I just got the balls to say it.

I attacked him once. If you havent noticed i havent posted for 3 hours before now, and the thread was already going down this route.

Trying to look 'Big And Mature' oO) Somehow i think not. I don't really give a **** what people think, they can think what they like.

I'm not going to argue Scott.

so.. Wasn't Robbens goal just beautiful, not because it won the tie or anything, I just think it was a well worked and well finished goal. :)
Yeah, it was pretty sweet, although I think the one he scored vs Fiorentina was even better.

was world class, but he is a still a **** lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.