Manchester United vs Chelsea - 8/5/11

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 290
  • Views Views 17K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No i said Utd get more added time when they are not in winning positions and like you said its an extra 14s so i was right lol. That would make it a fact surely.

Thats what i did say.You believe some conspiracy theory. Without taking into context how many goals were scored, how much time was wasted, was there any big stoppage that caused that. No nothing was taken into consideration. Just random numbers..

Anyways this thread has everything but about game..

Someone posted on facebook Evra is doubtful for the game tomorrow. Anyone know if this is true?

Thats what i did say.You believe some conspiracy theory.

Anyways this thread has everything but about game..

If i dont think the Chelsea-Barca game was a conspiracy theory by Uefa against Chelsea and English football then why would i think anything in favour of Utd is. Im a firm believer that things even themselfs out over time.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Someone posted on facebook Evra is doubtful for the game tomorrow. Anyone know if this is true?

I havn't heard anything but if Fergie said it then i expect Evra to be 100% fit.

He picked up an injury just after he came on against Schalke but carried on playing so I imagine he's fine.

Something tells me Howard Webb isn't as pro-United as everyone thinks...

YouTube - Howard Webb - You'll Never Walk Alone

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Also guys, all over Twitter that Evra isn't fit for todays game..

O'Shea to LB or play the twins?

Hope O'shea. Playing both the twins is very risky.

According to the MUFC ITK's on Twitter, it's going to be O'Shea in for Evra and one of the twins (more likely Rafael) at RB mainly due to O'Shea's height and the expectancy that Drogba is going to start up front by himself.

If Evra isent starting then its a good thing defensivly for Utd because Drogba makes Evra look amatuer every time he comes up against him. But coming forward they lose alot of pace and creativity with O'Shea so its part good part bad that Evra is out.

If Evra isent starting then its a good thing defensivly for Utd because Drogba makes Evra look amatuer every time he comes up against him. But coming forward they lose alot of pace and creativity with O'Shea so its part good part bad that Evra is out.

Twice he had better off Evra in the game against OT. Talk about exaggeration..

Twice he had better off Evra in the game against OT. Talk about exaggeration..

In both CL ties (when he featured) and in the League game at the Bridge this season he made Evra look stupid. Like i say its a good/bad piece of news that he is out if he is.

In both CL ties (when he featured) and in the League game at the Bridge this season he made Evra look stupid. Like i say its a good/bad piece of news that he is out if he is.

All I remember is Drogba beating Evra twice and no more than that..

I was going to say that but thought, nah its a lil harsh lol.

It's never too harsh :P

Oh by the way, don't turn to Sky Sports 1 just yet if you're taking my advice.

Van der Sar; Fabio Ferdinand Vidic O'Shea; Valencia Carrick Giggs Park; Rooney; Hernandez.

Subs Anderson, Berbatov, Smalling, Nani, Kuszczak, Scholes, Evans

It's never too harsh :P

Oh by the way, don't turn to Sky Sports 1 just yet if you're taking my advice.

Yeah they're showing some gang **** at the moment. 10 guys in yellow getting the **** ****** out of them ;)

Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Essien, Lampard, Kalou, Malouda, Drogba

Torres on the bench

Back