• Crawley Town

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my bet that Man Utd will win by 2 goal difference -.-'' but, I cheered for Crawley all the game ... Lets go Crawley !!!

Crawley players look knackered! Still well up for it though! fair play to em

Crawley have been the better team. United's front line hasn't been impressive at all, even Rooney.

I envy you, Englishmen, for your FA cup. Had my share of fun cheering for Crawley today :p

Crawley Town, team of the year, sooo unlucky not to win. However, I know the United front 3 have bags of potential, but none of them look like they could even get into the Crawley line-up. Take nothing away from Pablo Mills, he done well today, and deserved to be on the winning side :)

Crawley Town, Crawley Town, Crawley Town!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Lucky Man Utd, Lucky Lucky Man Utd, Lucky Lucky Man Utd, and the Reds go limping on on on

Pathetic performance. Very disappointed to see Tuncliffe, Pogba or King not getting any mins.

Obertan and Bebe were below average for the whole game. Obertan was looking so toothless, so was Bebe. They have to improve big time to have any slim chance of making it here. Right now they cant even shine against non league side.

United are quite probably the jammiest spawniest bastards to walk this earth; poor Crawley :'(

Well played Crawley, they'll be promoted this season no doubt. Rafael, Gibson and Fabio looked good, and so did Smalling when he came on. Hernandez only had one chance, was given very little else to feed off. Rest of the team looked de-interested and lacked motivation. Bebe and Obertan were particularly disappointing, could have proved a lot tonight against non-league opposition.

FT: 1-0 United, Yea my messgee didnt make sence but i watching the game at same time so wasnt focusing lol., I was gunna change it, i know we wouldnt thrash em, it would of been knarrow like this game.

Overall it was a even affair, crawley maybe took it, Had a few ON TARGET shots that lindegaard coped with and united had a couple aswell, but they took there chance when they got it.

MOTM I WOULD SAY IS TUBBS, no man u player didnt really derserve it. Crossbar at the end was fightning lol But what a match, and im sure even tho they lost CRAWLEY FANS ARE BUZZING AND THE PLAYERS ARE BUZZING, well done to them

SERGIO TORRES TOOK A PIECE OF GRASS, thats just proves how much of a dream this it for them!! Well done united tho on the win, who do you think tehy get in next round?

Oh and well played Crawley. They were so good and were matching stride for stride. Didn't look like non league side.

+ You cant say man u should of just let them win, thats be worst for them knwoing we pity them

Man u got a treble dream still alive, and we dont care who we beat to do that, weather it be crawley town or real madrid. Dissapointing performace from united, could of been better, but once again the twins and smalling impress. Obertan and bebe not 2 good, but hopefully they will improve in the reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.