• Crawley Town

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
very disapionted would have like to see youngsters comin off bench would have shown more fight than rest of team that just didnt look interested bebe you ars *****!

Pathetic performance. Very disappointed to see Tuncliffe, Pogba or King not getting any mins.

Obertan and Bebe were below average for the whole game. Obertan was looking so toothless, so was Bebe. They have to improve big time to have any slim chance of making it here. Right now they cant even shine against non league side.

To be fair, Rooney didn't do much when he came on, only getting booked for a silly foul. I think Man U where demotivated as a whole, it wasn't a great performance at all. Chicharito wasn't very focused, straying offside a couple times.

This should prove a huge morale boost for Crawley, who look set for promotion. Also, Crawley support was great for a non league side, maybe even better than many in the Prem.

First of all I would like to say a massive well done to Crawley as they played brilliantly and probably should have scored right at the end. But from a Man Utd point of view, that performance was awful, real eye opener for SAF after some of the performances today especially from the players that under performed against West Ham in the Carling Cup. At least we are still in the cup but some of the players need to take a look at themselves :S

I swear there were times when I was watchin that match, it was like watchin a championship side. Crawley can leave that match with a helluva lot of dignity

I think we all can say Crawley Town derserve to be in football league i say league 1 would give them a challage.

SERGIO TORRES TOOK A PIECE OF GRASS, thats just proves how much of a dream this it for them!! Well done united tho on the win, who do you think tehy get in next round?

I would of taken it too. ****, I'd probably grow it in my back yard and say I've got grass made in Old Trafford.

Real brilliant efford from Crawley and they had Utd on the ropes for most of the 2nd half. Shows how much Fergie was worried having to bring on Rooney and Fletcher which is a real credit to them. Im sorry to bring this up Utd fans but Rooney was absolutely woeful.

Real brilliant efford from Crawley and they had Utd on the ropes for most of the 2nd half. Shows how much Fergie was worried having to bring on Rooney and Fletcher which is a real credit to them. Im sorry to bring this up Utd fans but Rooney was absolutely woeful.

Rooney was, as well as the majority of the rest of the team.

Rooney was, as well as the majority of the rest of the team.

Oh yer im just singleling out Rooney lol. I know many was poor, i thought Smalling was excellent in the air when he came on and Rafael at times was excellent. But when it comes to Rooney me and many expect more, especially after he held the club ransom to a huge payout.

Oh yer im just singleling out Rooney lol. I know many was poor, i thought Smalling was excellent in the air when he came on and Rafael at times was excellent. But when it comes to Rooney me and many expect more, especially after he held the club ransom to a huge payout.

Tbh, he had few bad ones, rest were all good.Today looked so disinterested, not at all the Rooney of old. Whole team took it for granted, sure that they will get mouthful from the old man.

Yeah Smalling is excellent and never let us down when ever he got chances, He is ahead of Evans in the pecking order. Fabio was good too..

Many would expect more from Torres after Chelsea paid 50M :S the majority of players were awful with Rooney no exception but we are still in the cup.

Indeed. He was looking good when he came on. Letting Obertan free with a lovely weighted pass which Hernandez very nearly profited from (If not for Pablo Mills) and a few other occasions came very close to setting Hernandez free, his passes were usually just an inch away from having him clean through on goal. And then he died out like the rest of the team for last 30mins. Maybe I'm just trying to find some biased excuse now, but I tend to be more forgiving for poor performances from strikers if the rest of the team plays bad as they get far less service to do something with.

Pablo Mills was excellent all game too. He's the reason it was just 1-0.

Tbh, he had few bad ones, rest were all good.Today looked so disinterested, not at all the Rooney of old. Whole team took it for granted, sure that they will get mouthful from the old man.

Yeah Smalling is excellent and never let us down when ever he got chances, He is ahead of Evans in the pecking order. Fabio was good too..

Yer Rooney looks a shadow of the player he was this time last year and its a huge shame. I remember seeing Smalling on his debut, was away against Chelsea and he had a sensational game. He did score a late own goal to give us a 2-1 win but that was harsh on him because he was exceptional. Anyone who handles Drogba on their debut deserves full credit, he will be Utd next Rio. I think SAF may have dropped the ball somewhere with Evans, he persisted with Evans and let Pique go to Barca.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Many would expect more from Torres after Chelsea paid 50M :S the majority of players were awful with Rooney no exception but we are still in the cup.

120 minutes played lol.

Yer Rooney looks a shadow of the player he was this time last year and its a huge shame. I remember seeing Smalling on his debut, was away against Chelsea and he had a sensational game. He did score a late own goal to give us a 2-1 win but that was harsh on him because he was exceptional. Anyone who handles Drogba on their debut deserves full credit, he will be Utd next Rio. I think SAF may have dropped the ball somewhere with Evans, he persisted with Evans and let Pique go to Barca.

Smalling owned Tevez, Dzeko and Silva too don't forget! (H)

I dont think we would let Evans go. He is an excellent talent and proved in last 2 seasons. This season he is average and his confidence is shot dead. Once he gets back to form, he will compete for the 3rd CB spot.

For a record many Mancs wanted Evans in the first team ahead of Rio as Rio was very injury prone.

Performance was awful, but it's the result that matters.

Through to the next round, and pleased about that if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.