• Crawley Town

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney coming on? Hoping he can score a few and get some confidence back, although he should have a lot after last week! Glad Hernandez has more support now, he has looked very isolated.

Rooney is now on, He will score definetly to give confidance for midweek champo league but

the main reason fergie put him on is 2 make the crawley players happy by fuffiling most of there dreams playing WAYNE ROONEY, never thought they do that a year ago did they :L

You support 2 sides widely known for their huge spending and their poor, if any, youth developement. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be talking about youth.

So if i support 2 teams with bad youth development i dont know anything about youth? If i support the worst team in the world i dont know anything about football`? If i support United i can talk about youth development and i have a huge football knowledge? Wow....

How about me changing my supported team to "manchester united"...can i then talk about youth?

Stupid idiot i watch good football, not only city and madrid games...

I think to be fair Crawley have done pretty well, and the scorelines showing that. They've shown a couple of glimpses of quality

So if i support 2 teams with bad youth development i dont know anything about youth? If i support the worst team in the world i dont know anything about football`? If i support United i can talk about youth development and i have a huge football knowledge? Wow....

How about me changing my supported team to "manchester united"...can i then talk about youth?

You were criticising United for not developing youth, and provoking other members, when both of your teams are far, far worst at developing youth than United.

You were criticising United for not developing youth, and provoking other members, when both of your teams are far, far worst at developing youth than United.

I didn't meant to criticise them. Just wondering what the plans for Bebe is. Have SAF maybe realised that Bebe was a mistake or something......? Well maybe there is some point in that then...

You can know all you want, for all I care. But when you talk about a team with one of the best youth developement records in the world one would expect a Madrid/City fan to shut up. It's called respect, something you most certainly lack.

Go on Crawely.. Giving it a good go lads. I hope they get a draw so they earn a few more quid from a replay ;)

Were going slightly off topic, can we calm it down now please, leave the "bebe" issue.

Crawley doing alright, united just probs gunna see it out.

Crawlefy fans are immense tho :L

Kudos to the Crawley fans! going to trafford and chanting 'your support is f**king ****!' :p
Just not quite clicking for Man U, could easy see this going to a replay at this rate!

Yeah Crawley fans are Immense but I did expect that its a once in a lifetime opportunity really theyre going to sing until that full time whistle regardless of the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.