• Crawley Town

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were going slightly off topic, can we calm it down now please, leave the "bebe" issue.

Crawley doing alright, united just probs gunna see it out.

Crawlefy fans are immense tho :L

They're not, seriously.

People forget the fact they bought 20 to our ground on Tuesday night, didn't sing all game and then started singing at the end 'Your support is facking ****'

AAwww that was the chance right there. Good game this. Well done Crawely.

Matty Tubbs, what a player! Nearly there Crawley, had to be a penalty there as well :mad:

How was it a penelty, dont pity them, they played good they dont deserve that.

if ur doing a acrobat kick then ur gunna fall on ur back, wayne rooney did last week :L

Commentator: "I suspect Crawely have several million fans around the country they never knew they had" XD

Smalling is awesome. <3 Impresses every time he plays.

Really if anything with the overhead kick it was a free kick for dangerous play because wes brown was going in for the head.

I'm so disappointed with United and impressed by Crawley I've decided to switch allegiances.

I was thinking about switiching at this moment, cus i want crawley to score to see there cleebration and the fans, then united go to there ground and thrash them, preety poor from united today. but then i dont think we we ant 2 ebarres them so thats y we aint scoring ?

I was thinking about switiching at this moment, cus i want crawley to score to see there cleebration and the fans, then united go to there ground and thrash them, preety poor from united today. but then i dont think we we ant 2 ebarres them so thats y we aint scoring ?

Hahahaha, you keep hoping it's that..

i am not realy sure you would thrash'em...

Status
Not open for further replies.