Manchester United vs Liverpool (19/9/10)

Who'll win on Sunday?

• Manchester United

Votes: 64 62.1%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
Great game today, United did deserve to win though imo. I wanted to see liverpool get a goal in "mersey time" though, but it didnt happen :(

For the love of Ferguson... Please... Don't score...

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a game. berbs and gerrard spearheaded their sides. i need a beer. or several

I wish O'Shea had of gotten that red card. Oh well, what can we do.

well played united. deserved it far more than us.

Gerrard carried us again.
we carry on playing like that, especially with such poor first halves, we'll struggle to make the top 6...

good game to watch but would have been better if Pool got somthing out of it although they proberly didn't deserve anything. Berba at the moment is the most improved player in the PL.

As much as I hate to say that was a fair result.
Berbatov's 2nd goal was superb and Nani's dive was absolutly disgraceful.
If Liverpool play like they did in that game for the rest of the season they will struggle to finish in top half.

Not happy with our performance, relatively happy with the result. Still not performing, Cole looks abismal. I can't even post our problems on this post, because I don't know where to start.

Yes I'm bitter.

I wish O'Shea had of gotten that red card. Oh well, what can we do.
he was in line with another red shirt, and van der sar would have got there first, didnt really look like a clear goal scoring chance imo. but in fairness your second half was very very good. however you keep haveing first halfs like that and you're gonna be in real trouble

Either a draw or a narrow Manchester United win I predict. Cannot see Liverpool getting the 3 points here.

Seems I couldn't have been much closer. Need to watch this on MOTD tonight, Berbatov hattrick? Unbelievable.

This game might kick start the season for both teams imo.

Didn't see too much of the match, turned on just in time to see Berba's wonder goal, and after that it all went a bit... blurry. Where was he put?
cm , he was generally quiet. until he popped up witha pen and well taken freekick.

i was going to add Cole looks shocking and it looks like Carlo got the better deal and knew it.

Hard call, but maybe worth pointing out that John O'Shea set up the winning goal. After escaping a yellow when it may have been red.

i was going to add Cole looks shocking and it looks like Carlo got the better deal and knew it.
i actually forgot he was on the pitch. there was a reason capello didnt pick him, and a reason he prefers milner et al

Utd outplayed Liverpool and deservedly won. Stunning performance from Berbatov, where are his critics now? ;) Liverpool need to sort their act out. Torres looked completely off the pace, hope he get's his form back, he is a great player.

Back