Manchester United vs Liverpool (19/9/10)

Who'll win on Sunday?

• Manchester United

Votes: 64 62.1%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
O'Shea was never ever ever level with the other red shirt. Definate red.

A well deserved win for Man U, we were very poor for a lot of the game. Though I did think Meireles looked good.

I've been giddy laughing since the final whistle.. oh my god, imagine the odds on berbatov to score a hattrick against liverpool.. I just can't believe it.. Berbatov take a thousands bows :wub:

Good hard fought win today. Second half Liverpool gave us real problems. Its nice to see them play a little good football too. . .

i actually forgot he was on the pitch. there was a reason capello didnt pick him, and a reason he prefers milner et al

yer even as a chelsea fan i loved the fact he was suposidly a chelsea fan more than what he offered to the team. Especially towards the end of his Chelsea carear.

Good game, little liverpool serge scared us alittle, Berbatov FANTASTIC, i reckon he'll score more goals than Rooney this season, deserved the win, and wasnt a red, O'shea was level with another red shirt and van der sar would have gotten it anyway, unless torres decided to go Usain Bolt on everyones ***, little annoyed at the Evans challenge and Fletcher parting in the wall, but open play was comfortable most of the time, we could have had a penalty or two ourselves, Carragher on Vidic especially was a decent enough shout, but in the end we deserved it, now COME ON BLACKPOOL :)

6 Substitutions + 4 goals = 4 minutes of Injury time? Football never ceases to amaze...

Deserved victory for United. Now that our tricky opening 5 fixtures are out of the way it's time for the real Houllier & Liverpool to step up and show what they can really do.

6 Substitutions + 4 goals = 4 minutes of Injury time? Football never ceases to amaze...

Deserved victory for United. Now that our tricky opening 5 fixtures are out of the way it's time for the real Houllier & Liverpool to step up and show what they can really do.

+Nani's cramp

Hodgson you mean? :P

So proud to be a United fan, Berba showing me finally that he is good enough to be a United player.

Of now to the pub with my mates to drink plenty of beer and prob pull a fat chick, Dont mind though because United won :D

Somebody saw Torres?

You know what, he may not of scored 3 goals or been performing well recently but hes twice the player of your beloved Nani. At least Torres can stay on his feet for more than 30 seconds before needing to fall over and act as if hes dieing.

And yes i know i should not respond and argue over internet but its hard not to!

Last edited:
Well played United. Liverpool never really got going.

Oh well. I do think Man Utd were superb today, but I think that we deserved a share of the spills tbh. Howard Webb hang your head in shame :S

You know what, he may not of scored 3 goals or been performing well recently but hes twice the player of your beloved Nani. At least Torres can stay on his feet for more than 30 seconds before needing to fall over and act as if hes dieing.

And yes i know i should not respond and argue over internet but its hard not to!
I dont like when nani falls to the ground like that. And about Torres everyone is saying how he always destroys Vidic...
I wouldnt compare Nani and Torres...

Deserved win for United imo, however from the second half sshowing there are a lot of positives to take from it.

Back