Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 431
  • Views Views 29K
He means from a decent shooting distance.
You can't shoot from the touchline.

btw, from what I've seen Wright-Phillips has been good today.

If anyone had scored so many goals with their weaker foot then they would have gone for a shot when it is just outside the box.

Sure, that's his job.However, looking at the chances he's failed all season thats quite selfish.

You can't argue with the most assists in the league this season.

Sure, that's his job.However, looking at the chances he's failed all season thats quite selfish.

You clearly just have something against United and Nani. He's the leading assists chart for the league, and has contributed the most goals of any player for his team. You need not know more.

again most assists in the league, averages about 35-40 passes a game. yeah a really selfish player.....

he shoots 20 yards out from those positions becuase he has 5or 6 goals from there, he is one of the best in the league at doing it

4 minutes of errrr, mancini time ;)

Silva just totally blew the last chance, good game anywys, and of course Rooney (H)

Smalling:wub: What a player he is turning out to be.. Eat your **** Macca, you ******* idiot who has zero knowledge about game..

What a goal to seal the victory.. Awesome...

bet if that was 2-1 to city the whistle wouldnt have gone that soon!

good game though, cracking goal by rooney...

back to getting a CL spot for next year now!

I was waiting for Rooney to do something for the whole match, and **** me if it wasn't worth the wait. What a strike.

bet if that was 2-1 to city the whistle wouldnt have gone that soon!

good game though, cracking goal by rooney...

back to getting a CL spot for next year now!

grow up injury time works for both teams

Full TIME get in there united!!!!!!

great goal wazza!!

Fluke goal to equalise, amazing strike to win.. Spot the difference.

Back