Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 431
  • Views Views 29K
listening to the pundits on epsn. complete idiots.

4 mins added time and city didn't get a sniff at ball. Keep ball at its best..

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

listening to the pundits on epsn. complete idiots.

Is Macca pundit there too?

****...i felt before the game that we have nothing to lose. Now i feel like we have been robbed :(

Gotta hope that Spurs drop some points so that the "wheeler dealer" 'arry doesn't get his hope up :D

Goal of the season..

rooney-o.gif

United were good :)

Didn't see it all, but saw Rooney's goal.

Finally, he shows us what he really is capable of :D

Fantastic game, really really intense and i loved every minute of it, Utd got lucky from a piece of class but at the end of the day if we had been outplayed and won 1-0 i would have been pleased, so i dont blame utd fans for being ******.

My man of the match goes to either kompany, silva or smalling.

Kompany- Honestly, i believe world class is thrown around too much, but he is world class and anyone who disagrees just needs to watch the highlights of todays game, his tackle on rooney was amazing and he holds the line together

Silva- Opened you up many times and was a massive problem for you, his passing is among the best in the world.

Smalling- Great defender and is only getting better, denied us a few times.

if tho you are from my country and i kinda fancy you, you deserved that kick Dzeko.
Well, city fans, you can always ask your chairman to buy you a **** load of tishues. That would be good buy for you.

if tho you are from my country and i kinda fancy you, you deserved that kick Dzeko.
Well, city fans, you can always ask your chairman to buy you a **** load of tishues. That would be good buy for you.
Why did he deserve a kick? are you sick in the head?

Title race over ???? I think so

For City? I don't think it was ever really on to be fair mate. 3 or 4 seasons and i think we will be beating teams like Man U away. But we played well today and it was a good derby.

Still a way to go before City are the complete package but the signs are very good.

I would give Wayne 300k a week if he scored goals like that every week. He's an amazing player, is that the title right there?

Vida made his stamp on Dzeko,Smalling maybe MOM,great performance.Kompany is World Class,Nani is becoming World Class,Rooney.....wow....probs goal of the season,and what game this was....Take a bow son!

DMF asked me to say this as he's banned..

"Do me a favour though, write on the thread that I told everyone that Rooney would score against City when everyone said he was leaving."

So yeah, DMF was right lul.

Well done to United, massive win for them, and bits of magic like that from individuals is what will win you the title.

Great result for Man Utd especially after the Wolves result. Glad Rooney scored but city played very well and imo anyone could have won and deserved it. Nice to see city finally attacking against one of the bigger teams. BTW Rooneys goal was epic :wub:

rooneys goal was best eva but dont think he was man of the match should have gone to vidic or smalling

Arsenal had better chance of winning the league than City. Dont know why many are thinking title is done and dusted after this win. If anything this puts City even behind..

annoyed that Rooney got MOTM just for that goal (however good it was)

should've been Smalling or Kompany for me

rooneys goal was best eva but dont think he was man of the match should have gone to vidic or smalling
Youre just biased then, at least i can admit smalling was brilliant, but kompany was on a different level.

Back