Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

Well...the fans who go watch the utd games at OT, about 80% of them are from outisde manchester. Citys games, only about 20% are from outside manchester.

One more myth. Jeez. It just only thing City fans can fight for saying they outnumber Manchester united fans in Manchester which is just a myth..

Still all im trying to say is manchester united are the bigger and better club in manchester, just ebcause more people in manchester support city dosent mean they are bigger. Manchester united is the first team that comes 2 mind when u say manchester and city trying to say its a blue city is wrong because they are not bigger and better and no money in the worl can make that happen, playing as a team and becoming a fans team is how u do that and they aint, manchester is a red city as we are the bigger and better team from there.

DONE :L

It's not about success.. if there are many more from MANCHESTER that support City then manchester is clearly BLUE. United are bigger, better and more popular GLOBALLY. But i think Manchester is blue honestly

Well, it's impossible to know if it's true that there are more blues in manchester than reds. But it just seems like it.

Well...the fans who go watch the utd games at OT, about 80% of them are from outisde manchester. Citys games, only about 20% are from outside manchester.

And this adds what to anything...?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

It's not about success.. if there are many more from MANCHESTER that support City then manchester is clearly BLUE. United are bigger, better and more popular GLOBALLY. But i think Manchester is blue honestly.

You say Manchester and United is the first thing to come into most minds... Red is the colour globally assiocated with the city.. Thats a Fact, Hence manchester is red. Just like Liverpool is red.

It's not about success.. if there are many more from MANCHESTER that support City then manchester is clearly BLUE. United are bigger, better and more popular GLOBALLY. But i think Manchester is blue honestly.

Again same thing. United are bigger, better and outdo in everything against City. So what can city fans do? Manchester is ourts, blues are more in number than reds, and cant fill the stadium during midweek even when tickets are sold for less than 20 pounds.. Massive club.

It's not about success.. if there are many more from MANCHESTER that support City then manchester is clearly BLUE. United are bigger, better and more popular GLOBALLY. But i think Manchester is blue honestly

Well, it's impossible to know if it's true that there are more blues in manchester than reds. But it just seems like it.

Are you from Manchester then? You and others are clutching at straws

no no no no. back to the game.

Like some already said, its just a myth. To be honest i thinlk there is more manunited fans in manchester, the only reason i think people say city ahs more is because outside of the city hardly any support city but with united is the opposite.

but Yea lets get back to the game, Stop this arguement.

How about Silva's goal? That was a quality finish.

Oh, that goal was 2 good to mention i thought, how he just put his back into it without effort and well dzeko great pass, was literally ball to back, great team work LOL.

Nani's goal against Bolton was also very good. Dribbling from half way line and finished it very well.
Hardly gets mentioned as usual.

I know rooney's goal was amazing, but for me CHRIS SMALLING was man of the match.

first derby and he got chucked in, played a great performance. Hradly made 1 mistake, great first derby.

I know rooney's goal was amazing, but for me CHRIS SMALLING was man of the match.

first derby and he got chucked in, played a great performance. Hradly made 1 mistake, great first derby.
agree also smalling for england ! ?

Yeah, he will be a starter i think in the near future, but for now just let him come up in the united ranks, if u chuck him into england now he might get a bit too confindant and stop improving, he making huge progress playing a couple games for united a month so let him be.

But yea he defiently will be a england star defender in the futre.

AND also, Follow me on twitter! THANKS :D

Unbelivable tekkers from Rooney, that is the best goal I have seen for a long time, including FIFA and FM ;)

And how unfair it would be for Nani if he doesn't win PFA player of the year. He was excellent all season carrying our attack. Assisting or Scoring in almost all games. Shame that his antics precedes his contributions.