Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

You clearly dont watch sport then, how was that a great moment in sporting history?

I'm not saying that, it was an absolutely incredible goal. Goal of the season. Yet to say ''one of sports greatest moments'' or ''goal of the century'' a la DMF is just ******* ludicrous.

As it was in the Biggest Manchester Derby in 40 years... It was a moment of brilliance and magic. Moments like that, goals like that in situations like that, may never come around again.

mike summerbee please shut up you old biased ****... You wax lyrical about city yet you forget that a) thier goal was a fluke b) united slightly outplayed city and c) rooney's goal was worldwide goal of the season.
you outplayed us!! Take off your red tinted glasses

Happy with that.

Now we need to make sure we do a job at Sunderland.
Grr, your predictions/hopes are frequently correct... annoying.

At the end of the day, it was an even game won by a spectacular goal.

Please talk me through the number of clear chances you created....

Do streams get tinted blue as they make their way accross the Atlantic?

It was a even match, where stats will show we slightly out matched you..! But he is talking as if we only had one chance and it was all you... Are you listening to Mike speak, he is getting annoyed at the replay of the goal, he says lets see all of Citys chances, but why dont we show Utd non goal scoring chances, nani had several, Fletchers header, maybe watch Scholes dominating the midfield.

Please talk me through the number of clear chances you created....

Do streams get tinted blue as they make their way accross the Atlantic?
I was watching it on TV miller, i did not think you edged the game at all.

that city pundit on sky is well funny spittin his dummy out ha ha

The City Pundit??? How the hwll can you not know who Mike Sumerbee is? He is a true English legend. He was saying how Theother pundits where going into a bit of a Man U wankfest when City were every bit as good as United today. So he pulled them up over it. Fair enough.

The City Pundit??? How the hwll can you not know who Mike Sumerbee is? He is a true English legend. He was saying how Theother pundits where going into a bit of a Man U wankfest when City were every bit as good as United today. So he pulled them up over it. Fair enough.
must admit city were good today especially silva and kompany defo one of the best cb in world at mo

to be honest he was as bitter as they were lyrical. but what do you expect from sky? Hype hype hype. City were good, united were better, Rooney's goal is most probably the best gal you will see this season

That Rooney goal against Newcastle was as good a volley you can see, that was all about taking out frustration. This is pure technique..

How is it red when you're in Bristol?

You can talk about other citys even when you are in a different one mate. All he was saying is Manchester is red, as Man Utd is still the bigger and better club. Not hard to understand, so stop being so pathetic.

to be honest he was as bitter as they were lyrical. but what do you expect from sky? Hype hype hype. City were good, united were better, Rooney's goal is most probably the best goal you will see this season

as much as i hate to admit it, gareth bale's goal against stoke (i think?) was better; and that's from an arsenal fan.

You can talk about other citys even when you are in a different one mate. All he was saying is Manchester is red, as Man Utd is still the bigger and better club. Not hard to understand, so stop being so pathetic.
You seem to be very confused. If the majority of fans are Manchester City supporters then the city is clearly blue as that's the colour you'll see walking down Deansgate.

See, someone gets my point.

as supporting man utd since i was born, n knowing about there history i am devoted united fan, Yeh man utd are the better club and will always be bigger. Easy 2 understand really.