Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

DMF calling it goal of the century. *Sigh*

jeez, he was just buzzing after the match and tbh it is no different to the **** u were posting after the Liverpool V Chelsea game

You seem to be very confused. If the majority of fans are Manchester City supporters then the city is clearly blue as that's the colour you'll see walking down Deansgate.

You seem confused about what he is saying.... The City will always be assoiciated with red, as Utd is the bigger club... So people will say Manchester, and the first thing that comes to mind is United...! Not hard to gather.. Manchester is assoicated with red.. And until you become bigger and better then is, that will never change.

jeez, he was just buzzing after the match and tbh it is no different to the **** u were posting after the Liverpool V Chelsea game

What?! It's not like I was saying it was result of the century was I.

And he is still insisting it.

Was a fantastic game, Rooney goal was AMAZING :O and Nani's goal was well worked after good play from Rooney and Giggs. City didn't know how to handle Nani today.

Although city had their moments, they failed to create that many CCC's apart from that Silva shot early into the game. We slightly edged it over City and think it was a deserved 3 points. Smalling for MOTM for me was solid all game didn't put a step out of line. Kompany was good but Smalling was better in general imo.

That Summerbee pundit on SS is such a brown nose. God throwing your toys out of the pram or what. Fact is United took their chances from the things they created, City didn't.

Fantastic goal to end a good game. :)

yeah he was just buzzing after the game thats all mate, happens to the best of us

brilliant goal from rooney, but how did he get man of the match? he had a poor game, except for that one moment. smalling should of been motm.

Rooney's goal was not goal of the season.

He'll probably win it though because he's a United player.

Well...the fans who go watch the utd games at OT, about 80% of them are from outisde manchester. Citys games, only about 20% are from outside manchester.

The timing/form/whatever doesn't make it a better goal.

But it does make it a better sporting moment.

Sound bitter to me Billy... Upset you realised Bale has been out done..?

Defiently goal of the season, 1 of the best prem goals ever, well up there
and im not just exaggertaing because i support them, that was magnificent.

The timing/form/whatever doesn't make it a better goal.

To be fair Over-head kicks are always special and the fact that he scored such a good one is why it's such a big deal. Also its a goal which not only won the Manchester Derby, but put United even more infront for chasing the title. It was one of the best goals in Premier League history and simply is the best goal this season, people have opinions and will disagree with me, i'm okay with that, but if it does win goal of the season.. it's hardly a bad decision is it?

anyone got a link to the goal, i want t osee it so i can judge for my self.

Well...the fans who go watch the utd games at OT, about 80% of them are from outisde manchester. Citys games, only about 20% are from outside manchester.

Still all im trying to say is manchester united are the bigger and better club in manchester, just ebcause more people in manchester support city dosent mean they are bigger. Manchester united is the first team that comes 2 mind when u say manchester and city trying to say its a blue city is wrong because they are not bigger and better and no money in the worl can make that happen, playing as a team and becoming a fans team is how u do that and they aint, manchester is a red city as we are the bigger and better team from there.

DONE :L

I'm not saying that, it was an absolutely incredible goal. Goal of the season. Yet to say ''one of sports greatest moments'' or ''goal of the century'' a la DMF is just ******* ludicrous.

To be fair Over-head kicks are always special and the fact that he scored such a good one is why it's such a big deal. Also its a goal which not only won the Manchester Derby, but put United even more infront for chasing the title. It was one of the best goals in Premier League history and simply is the best goal this season, people have opinions and will disagree with me, i'm okay with that, but if it does win goal of the season.. it's hardly a bad decision is it?

Goal of the season, no contest. Over head kick, that too from cross, top corner, awesome.