Manchester United Vs Manchester City | 23rd Oct | Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario's a top player, with a poor attitude. Mourinho said something like "He gives 25%, but if he gave 50% then he would be the best player in the world and if he gave 100% he would be the best player ever. I do love him, though!

Mario's a top player, with a poor attitude. Mourinho said something like "He gives 25%, but if he gave 50% then he would be the best player in the world and if he gave 100% he would be the best player ever. I do love him, though!

Mourinho essentially hated him too... called him 'unmanageable' although I do remember him saying that particular quote u just stated and it just makes me wonder how good this guy really is

Balo should start IMO, he has been great recently and is really maturing on the pitch. So what if he burnt his house lol.....Balo seems to be the kind of character you will now and then read a story about...positive or negative. But hopefully it wont happen again and he will learn from it because that kind of things could turn out to be really dangerous.

Gutted I'm missing this game as I'm working from 1-6 :'( so I miss all the football. Reckon City will line up;

Hart
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
De Jong - Barry
Silva - Toure - Nasri
Dzeko

mainly as they'll want to stay solid in midfield, and composed when they're in possession.

Think we'll line up;

De Gea
Smalling - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra
Nani - Carrick - Fletcher - Young
Rooney - Hernandez​

Reckon we'll leave Anderson out as the midfielders will have to work really hard and will have to intercept a lot - while Anderson's best at being creative. I think the front four of Nani, Young, Rooney and Hernandez/Welbeck should have enough about it to open up the City defence, and for that reason I'm going for a 2-1 United win. Reckon Mancini is going to play for a draw.

Nani/Hernandez to score.

Gutted I'm missing this game as I'm working from 1-6 :'( so I miss all the football. Reckon City will line up;

Hart
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
De Jong - Barry
Silva - Toure - Nasri
Dzeko

mainly as they'll want to stay solid in midfield, and composed when they're in possession.

Think we'll line up;

De Gea
Smalling - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra
Nani - Carrick - Fletcher - Young
Rooney - Hernandez​

Reckon we'll leave Anderson out as the midfielders will have to work really hard and will have to intercept a lot - while Anderson's best at being creative. I think the front four of Nani, Young, Rooney and Hernandez/Welbeck should have enough about it to open up the City defence, and for that reason I'm going for a 2-1 United win. Reckon Mancini is going to play for a draw.

Nani/Hernandez to score.

Carrick and Fletcher 4-4-2? thats asking to be smashed through. Anderson works a lot harder than Carrick. Then switch back to 4-2-3-1. occupy city through the middle while pinning them back down the flanks

Last edited:
As we suspected Anderson and Fletcher at CM with Balotelli starting for City. Looking forward to this match more than last season's encounters that's for sure.

As we suspected Anderson and Fletcher at CM with Balotelli starting for City. Looking forward to this match more than last season's encounters that's for sure.

Rooney, Anderson, Fletcher: High energy trio, need to track, and dangerous enough with their own mobility, particularly Rooney, arguably the on form forward behind Messi

Is Evans starting? Strange decision by SAF

Direct Sky Sports 1 stream: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

Ah, see with that knowledge it seems less strange. Tough game to call tbh, I'll go 1-1. Rooney/ Balotelli.

This game could go anyway. Think we might just edge it. First goal will be key.

This game could go anyway. Think we might just edge it. First goal will be key.

The way it's been going, Richards will be sent off within 15. Agreed with the first goal, though MU are more likely to come back from a goal down than MC are.

Anybody got a stream which doesn't require sopcast?

The way it's been going, Richards will be sent off within 15. Agreed with the first goal, though MU are more likely to come back from a goal down than MC are.

They are struggling down that side, we saw Clattenberg hold up his fingers showing the number of fouls. Think both Milner and Richards would have been booked if it wasnt a derby.

David Silva has magical feet

Rooney's in Kompany's pocket; Aguero's in Rio's and Silva's just picking pockets. Good start, Balotelli needs to wake up or City's system will implode.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

He woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.