Manchester United Vs Manchester City | 23rd Oct | Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a fantastic game to watch I have to say, City starting to dither in possession they need to sharpen up.

Hah, speak for yourself :( excellent 2nd goal

If we get a draw now i'll be celebrating like its the greatest victory

Jonny Evans... the less said the better

I think I know which side of Manchester will be lifting the trophy in May :)

If i was on the pitch now i couldnt hold it in myself i would punch somebody in the nose! I swear...

all those people that said jonny evans is united standard LOL. i told you he is terrible! has cost us the game absolute ****!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think I know which side of Manchester will be lifting the trophy in May :)

its october... for one thing it may not be lifted by either side. Didnt chelsea show that last season

Anyone looking forward to the appearance of Madrista? :S

'You're just a **** Michael Jackson' - highlight of the game.

Game set match

Jamie, I said City needed to be clinical. and they have been. United have been carved up since down to 10

Every time I talk City down in a post, they score immediately after...

They sharpened up there, Yaya Toure has been pretty much unchallenged in the gallop simply because Anderson/Fletcher are getting stretched by Milner/Silva/Balotelli/Aguero moving around and coming inside.

I think the only way you could think about stopping City playing (This was my half time analysis, before the sending off) would be to go 4-3-3 and sacrifice Welbeck for Jones and have a tight 3 man midfield and let Rooney/Young/Nani do the goal scoring.

Every City attack breakdown is not happening at United's midfield line it's at United's defence line because City are just completely over running Anderson and Fletcher.

Don't get me wrong, I would struggle stopping Yaya Toure or Silva but to beat City you have to as Bayern have proven this season.

This could be the making of Balotelli in the sense of him kicking on and becoming the player we all think he can be, or he could go out partying and spend the rest of the season blowing hot or cold.

Major difference this season to last season in this game, for me, has been Clichy who I just think has been superb and I really rate him as a LB. He does get caught pushing high on RB's occasionally but he's a far better left back than Bridge or Kolarov.

Every time I talk City down in a post, they score immediately after...

They sharpened up there, Yaya Toure has been pretty much unchallenged in the gallop simply because Anderson/Fletcher are getting stretched by Milner/Silva/Balotelli/Aguero moving around and coming inside.

I think the only way you could think about stopping City playing (This was my half time analysis, before the sending off) would be to go 4-3-3 and sacrifice Welbeck for Jones and have a tight 3 man midfield and let Rooney/Young/Nani do the goal scoring.

Every City attack breakdown is not happening at United's midfield line it's at United's defence line because City are just completely over running Anderson and Fletcher.

Don't get me wrong, I would struggle stopping Yaya Toure or Silva but to beat City you have to as Bayern have proven this season.

This could be the making of Balotelli in the sense of him kicking on and becoming the player we all think he can be, or he could go out partying and spend the rest of the season blowing hot or cold.

Major difference this season to last season in this game, for me, has been Clichy who I just think has been superb and I really rate him as a LB. He does get caught pushing high on RB's occasionally but he's a far better left back than Bridge or Kolarov.

From the start of the game, no one has even attempted to track Yaya, again, even before we were getting stretched. It's suicidal

As Bayern should it should be easier to close him out in a 4-2-3-1 than switching to 4-3-3

Madrista use your head for once. i told you lot to pack it in one thread and you come trolling on this one. cut it out before you pick up another infraction.

Madrista use your head for once. i told you lot to pack it in one thread and you come trolling on this one. cut it out before you pick up another infraction.

never use his head tbh-should know that by now lol

Am I watching the right game? Are Man U actually playing?

City have been brilliant, credit to them. Should be a very even championship this year, shame Wolves are out of contention :S

Am I watching the right game? Are Man U actually playing?

City have been brilliant, credit to them. Should be a very even championship this year, shame Wolves are out of contention :S

Hard to play city with 11 men , let alone 10

Status
Not open for further replies.