Manchester United Vs Manchester City | 23rd Oct | Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a game on now. Nothings ever boring with Balotelli <3

Good finish, against the run of play definitely, but as everybody knows it's the taking of opportunities that counts.

Picking Milner down the right to contain Young has been a master stroke so far. Clichy's having a stormer as well up against Nani and Smalling.

I have to say it has been a decent game, especially for the neutral

sky playing Firework when they showed balo's goal

L-O-L

Rooney, Nani & Young all guilty of throwing themselves to the ground. Perhaps have a word with your own players Fergie before you criticise Suarez in the media.

I laughed when Nani took out Rooney, and United wanted a penalty.

Lot of United players going down like they've been shot, and the ref seems quite favourable to City. I lol'd at Balotelli's shirt XD

Rooney, Nani & Young all guilty of throwing themselves to the ground. Perhaps have a word with your own players Fergie before you criticise Suarez in the media.

Rooney didn't dive. Nani took him out.
but yeah, Young near the start did dive.

You should be saying that to Dalglish as well

Lal, Evans red? Right after HT, too. Not watching atm, writing stuff about toxic cheese.

Derserved Red Card as Evans was last man

C'Mon City !!

Evans is a tard. Just pulling a player back when he should have intercepted the pass.

Just when I was liking him again.

The way it's been going, Richards will be sent off within 15. Agreed with the first goal, though MU are more likely to come back from a goal down than MC are.

To think we were talking about the chances of a city player getting sent off... sigh

More annoyed about bragging rights than the gap at the top

What better game to end their streak! last time i think they lost at home was April 2010 vs Chelsea.

COME ON CITY!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

This time next year Evans will be a Sunderland player

This has been a fantastic game to watch I have to say, City starting to dither in possession they need to sharpen up.

Status
Not open for further replies.