Manchester United vs Marseille - 15/3 Champions League 2nd Leg

Glory Man United!
We have to win without a doubt!

Van der Sar - Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra - Valencia Carrick Scholes Giggs - Rooney Berbatov
Prediction: 3-0

I actually wouldnt be that bothered if we go out tonight, I wouldnt take it as a shock, as we would be able to intestfiy our postion in the EPL and the FA cup.

Would much rather we won the Premier League than Champions League, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if we went out. However I obviously do want us to win, perhaps a Cheeky penalty shoot out (A)

Nemanja Vidic is out of this game according to SSN.

Thats a big blow. Time for Wes to step up. Hope we dont **** it up..

2-0 United

Giggs & Rooney. Hope we play O'Shea in the centre over Brown.

Really hope O'Shea plays instead of Brown.

Still confident of a win, but really wouldn't be surprised if we go out. 0-0 is the worst possible score other than a heavy defeat to go into a second leg with.

if we go out then its deserved to be honest we should be looking to beat teams like marseille at home, no disrespect to them

Does anyone know the problem with Vidic?

Really torn in this game - obviously normally want Marseille to win, but lots of games could hinder Utd if they get more injury worries.

Does anyone know the problem with Vidic?

Really torn in this game - obviously normally want Marseille to win, but lots of games could hinder Utd if they get more injury worries.

Calf problem from the Arsenal game IIRC.

This is pretty interesting:

47% - Since he joined the club, Man Utd have won just 47% of CL games without Nemanja Vidic in the side, compared to 68% with him. Absent.

VDS, O'Shea, Brown, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Hernandez.

Subs: PIG, Berba, Twins, Valencia, Obertan, Gibson.

lineupoo.jpg

DMF use this mate. Looks quality.