Manchester United vs Marseille - 15/3 Champions League 2nd Leg

Great news for us that Valbuena is on the bench and that Heinze is playing centre half with Diawara. Real lack of pace at the heart of their defence, and with Hernandez starting - we have to look to pounce on that!

2-2 Chicharito, Brown - A. Ayew, Lucho Gonzalez.

This one will be closer than people think and I wouldn't write Marseille off as some have done.

Gignac being back for them is huge.

I'm going for the score draw that sees Marseille through.

Still think we'll win, but we have to score first.

Do we think Berbatov is being left out for the past few games for tactical reasons, or Fergie trying to invoke some sort of motivation to play for his spot again? Since he hasn't scored in 7.

Do we think Berbatov is being left out for the past few games for tactical reasons, or Fergie trying to invoke some sort of motivation to play for his spot again? Since he hasn't scored in 7.

BIt of both I reckon..

Hernandez is in good form, plus the fact that Berba hasn't scored in 7 means that it acts as a motivation tactic but also makes a selection headache much easier for Fergie.

I heard Marseille supporters and tourists have been buying some City stuff from City stores.

Maybe to **** off the United supporters...or then just for fun because they are visiting there.

Last edited:
BIt of both I reckon..

Hernandez is in good form, plus the fact that Berba hasn't scored in 7 means that it acts as a motivation tactic but also makes a selection headache much easier for Fergie.

Yeah I thought it was a mix of both considering we've used 4-5-1 a few times, and also the fact Hernandez is pure awesome. :wub:

Anyone got any live streams....
**** I need to persuade my nan to buy SS. Seems like I'm always here when Utd play.

Anyone got any live streams....
**** I need to persuade my nan to buy SS. Seems like I'm always here when Utd play.

Aww, you get treated with rice and can't watch United. Sux2bu.

Vipstand.net

It always sounds like McClaren is trying to put on some sort of accent.. Really annoys me.

Disappointing that the 1 min silence ended early because of some rowdy Marseille Fans.

Lovely move and the perfect start. Wonderful pass from Rooney to start the move, and Hernandez is always going to be there to finish it off.

Lovely move and the perfect start. Wonderful pass from Rooney to start the move, and Hernandez is always going to be there to finish it off.
Oh FFS,just went to the kitchen

Oh FFS,just went to the kitchen

Owned, Mike. XD

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Rooney's passing game is well and truly back. Has hit some wonderful ones already.