Manchester United vs Marseille - 15/3 Champions League 2nd Leg

Owned, Mike. XD

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Rooney's passing game is well and truly back. Has hit some wonderful ones already.
rooney 10 >>>>>>> rooney 9, glad hes found form again

OMG!!!! i went to the toilet for a minute and they score!!! it always happens to me!!

Rooney, Carrick, Scholes and Giggs have been superb so far tonight, Nani hasn't done much and Hernandez hasn't done anything but score either :p

Too bad United scored so early...

Still hoping for a draw so Marseille could go through :I

Hernandez's movement has been immense though to be fair, DMF.

And Carrick playing well, lets enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Hernandez's movement has been immense though to be fair, DMF.

And Carrick playing well, lets enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Yeah I guess, he's making a mockery out of Heinze at the moment. Really love Carrick when he's in this kind of mood. Got a real spring in his step and his passing has been very good so far.

has anyone got a link because all the ones i have had are s***

O'Shea off with a hamstring injury - Rafael on.

We can now understand why O'Shea's height was so important.. great chance for Diawara. Really should have scored.

Hopefully O'sheas not out for long, Don't want more defensive worrys especially with last season having to play Fletcher and others in RB and out of position!

Diawara should really have put that chance in aswell.

How on earth was that not a penalty.. Hernandez with an easy tap in chance and clattered by the defender off the ball.

Coming together. Not a pen.

Marseille have been pretty good but have been very wastefull.

Need to see that Hernandez incident again! If he was fouled it will prove once again that the officials behind the goals are absolutley useless eh ?

Edit: Just seen it, Wasn't a pen he has just fell over him, Good decision take it back. is the first time I've ever seen one actually make a decision.
Uniteds wing play has been absolutley superb tonight.

Smalling, good chance. Could've put all my prediction doubters to shame their Chris mate, better luck next time though eh?

inter are getting raped in the other game, how its only 2-1 to bayern baffles me