Manchester United vs Marseille - 15/3 Champions League 2nd Leg

Can't believe I missed 7 goals tonight (All 5 in Inter-Bayern and two later ones at OT)..

If only Marseille had their scoring boots on..

Shaky victory. We have to get a Schalke or Shaktar. Atm we are incapable of even beating spurs. Need a favourable draw

Shaky victory. We have to get a Schalke or Shaktar. Atm we are incapable of even beating spurs. Need a favourable draw
even though we are unbeaten against spurs this season, and dont underestimate either team you just mentioned, schalke knocked out valencia, shaktar smashed roma

You really think that..? We are capable of beating any team in the world....

I want barcelona, not even joking.

I want anyone but Real Madrid.. they have a thing for us - and Ronaldo would murder us.

good result for united, and i agree that i think man u could knock anyone out other two legs, and this with them still being poor and grinding results. Even playing like this, i believe United are serious contenders for Europe.

I disagree, we are capable of knocking out any club over two legs in europe. Even barca i reckon we could sneak at 0-0 draw at the nou camp and take them at old trafford. Our record at home is outstanding this season

With your away form, Barca would massacre you at the Nou Camp.

Otherwise agree to an extent, but Utd weren't all that convincing today. Good on the break and deserved the win but if Marseille knew how to finish, you could easily have lost that.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

I dont care who we get, anyone in europe for all i care, We are Manchester United we fear nobody, we change for no body.

What do you mean you don't change for anybody? You mean sitting back, soaking up useless pressure and hitting on the counter attack is what you do every week? News to me.. Seems to only be when Arsenal come to town.

Otherwise agree to an extent, but Utd weren't all that convincing today. Good on the break and deserved the win but if Marseille knew how to finish, you could easily have lost that.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

What do you mean you don't change for anybody? You mean sitting back, soaking up useless pressure and hitting on the counter attack is what you do every week? News to me.. Seems to only be when Arsenal come to town.
you mean the unbeaten in europe away from?

you mean the unbeaten in europe away from?

I mean the away form that gives other teams chances left, right and centre. The form that contributed to your defeats by Chelsea, Wolves and Liverpool and ended in a dull, goalless draw in Marseille, where OM haven't even been that good this year.

The away form, compared to Barca's home form..

I think you could beat them at home, we did it playing counter-attacking football and MUFC are one of the best in the world at that, but I don't think you'd have the same success at the Nou Camp based on various things.

Joss, Anyting can happen in a one off game, We can wn at the Nou Camp if we had to, you can say the WOULD as if it is a fact, we hve proven so many times, we can pull stuff out when it really matters.

Dont be silly, it simply means we go to win every game, like we do, we went to win the game on Saturday and did, We will go into every game anywhere looking to win it.

Decent effort of trolling.

Jog on

People are so ****** sensitive..

All i'm saying is that I would expect Barca to beat you at home, and that clearly you do change your tactics/formation depending on who you play.

Not everyone that says Man Utd aren't the best side in the world is a troll.

I mean the away form that gives other teams chances left, right and centre. The form that contributed to your defeats by Chelsea, Wolves and Liverpool and ended in a dull, goalless draw in Marseille, where OM haven't even been that good this year.

The away form, compared to Barca's home form..

I think you could beat them at home, we did it playing counter-attacking football and MUFC are one of the best in the world at that, but I don't think you'd have the same success at the Nou Camp based on various things.
hardly gives away chances, apart from recent weeks when we have been depleted. we would certainly give a better defensive account away from that yourselves, and we are a huge threat to any side at home, suggest you actually go back through our european away games and re watch them

Joss, Anyting can happen in a one off game, We can wn at the Nou Camp if we had to, you can say the WOULD as if it is a fact, we hve proven so many times, we can pull stuff out when it really matters.

Oh - like everyone said Barca would beat Arsenal. FACT. In both legs?

You know perfectly well what I mean without me saying IMO every sentence.

Dont be silly, it simply means we go to win every game, like we do, we went to win the game on Saturday and did, We will go into every game anywhere looking to win it.

Not silly at all.

Not changing for anybody suggests you will stick to a positive, attacking (or something else, like CAing/Sitting back, whatever it might be) formation/strategy and that's what I read it as..

Every team goes into games looking to win. Say you got a home leg vs Barca, beat them 2-1, and went to the Nou Camp, are you saying SAF would go out there and try to win? Rather than settling for a narrow 3-2 loss, or a draw? I doubt it somehow.

Oh - like everyone said Barca would beat Arsenal. FACT. In both legs?

You know perfectly well what I mean without me saying IMO every sentence.

Not silly at all.

Not changing for anybody suggests you will stick to a positive, attacking (or something else, like CAing/Sitting back, whatever it might be) formation/strategy and that's what I read it as..

Every team goes into games looking to win. Say you got a home leg vs Barca, beat them 2-1, and went to the Nou Camp, are you saying SAF would go out there and try to win? Rather than settling for a narrow 3-2 loss, or a draw? I doubt it somehow.

Actually i said yo would win the first leg, so did DMF....

Settling for something is completely different to setting out for something,,, I thought that was clear.