• Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 11K

What will the result be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Over then

That's a ridiculous post :P. As much as I feel we will win, saying that Spurs are a one man team is silly. They still have the aerial ability of Crouch and Pavlyuchenko and the pace of Bale and Lennon. Also not forgetting Modric...

Nani - 2-0 United game over.

Should have had a penalty seconds before. Really odd goal. Hard to explain. Going to have to watch MOTD to understand that one.

Hernandez off - Obertan on

What a ridiculous goal. Penalty not given but still thanks to Gomes.

What was the goal even like? All I saw was the ball cross the line after the replay of the foul on Nani. :(

What was the goal even like? All I saw was the ball cross the line after the replay of the foul on Nani. :(

Basically Gomes placed it to take the free kick. Walked back to take it, Nani took it off him and scored...

Never a penalty or goal.

Why shouldn't it be allowed? The referee never blew his whistle and the game was never stopped.

My mistake, I thought it was a foul.

But Nani dived looking for that penalty. Also, the Ref wasn't even looking...

Clattenburg will be getting some stick! Clear handball by Nani as well as a dive!

Dont see how the ref can make the decision it should count when he didnt even see it

Nani the dirty cheating little ronaldo wannabe *****

Sorry what? Nani is a cheating ***** for kicking the ball in the goal when there was no foul and the referee was happy with the goal? Sorry.. :S I didn't realise thats cheating .. he's not conned the ref, he's just scored a goal..

The ref was looking directly at it. The ESPN commentators anger against United always amuses me :D

Nani the dirty cheating little ronaldo wannabe *****

What?
The referee never blew the whistle. The game never stopped. Gomes' fault for assuming, not Nani's.

My mistake, I thought it was a foul.

But Nani dived looking for that penalty. Also, the Ref wasn't even looking...

Haven't seen the replay of the penalty incident, just going off what the commentators have said. Either way, it's not Nani's fault that Gomes put the ball on the floor. All he's done is put it in the net. Gomes shouldn't have assumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back