• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 11K

What will the result be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the replay, surely that's a handball by Nani?

If it is, then the offence is in the 6 yard area, not anywhere near where Gomes rolled the ball to!

Gomes is the man to blame for me!!

The referee's whistle was never blown. Why is there even an argument about it. It's Gomes' fault for putting the ball down when play wasn't dead.

The Referee wasn't looking when the ball went in, the linesman was, yet the referee over rules, explain please?

Pretty much we dominated.And Nani was brilliant,shame that shot that hit the crossbar didn't go in.

The Referee wasn't looking when the ball went in, the linesman was, yet the referee over rules, explain please?

No thats wrong, the linesman wasn't looking and you could clearly see from the camera angle when nani shrugged before scoring, the ref was looking right at him along with the other United players.

It was never a dive, definite penalty. Not so certain about after that though.

i Dont a clue at all what you are all taking about!:$

Can someone tell me?

Well its a nothing incident. Will talk about performance. Rafael had Bale in his back pocket. Never seen Bale and Lennon being so quiet. It was excellent performance by Evra, Rafael and Brown to contain them and not to mention 3 lung park. What a game he had.

And Nani with Assist and Goal and hit wood work once. . What a season he is having.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Will put it in simple words. It was penalty, but Ref didnt give, i thought Nani will look like mug, well Gomes looked like one XD

got to say, was pleasantly suprised at how well rafael dealt with bale, his positioning today was excellent

Agreed there Madsheep, when Brown came on I was fearing the worst I have to say..

got to say, was pleasantly suprised at how well rafael dealt with bale, his positioning today was excellent

Agreed, though I feel you may well be fighting a losing battle trying to talk about the bigger picture. ;)

Well thats not at all surprising when you look at his past history with good wingers. Ronhinho, Ronaldinho, Ribery today Bale

Have to say he has excellent future ahead.

Not going to get into detail as I didn't watch the second half thanks to an impromptu headache. It's still hurting a bit now, but from what I saw in the first half, I would have liked us to go in level. Was pretty end to end judging by the second-half highlights.

I expected us to lose, but I'm perplexed by the second goal, going by what Sky Sports have said. I'm more gutted about the injury to VDV, especially with Inter Milan up soon. *Sigh*

gomes' fault.

if it WAS a free kick for the handball, then why is he taken it outside the box, when the offence is commited in the 6 yard box?

the referee clearly said it was never a free kick, so gomes is the one to blame in my opinion.

Lol at people calling Park "Shirt sales Park". He was better than any player out there probably besides Nani.

About the incident, Well Gomes is a tard. Even if he thought it was a free kick you cant just put the ball anywhere to take the free kick, might as well put it in front of the United area.

Not going to get into detail as I didn't watch the second half thanks to an impromptu headache. It's still hurting a bit now, but from what I saw in the first half, I would have liked us to go in level. Was pretty end to end judging by the second-half highlights.

I expected us to lose, but I'm perplexed by the second goal, going by what Sky Sports have said. I'm more gutted about the injury to VDV, especially with Inter Milan up soon. *Sigh*
your final ball let you down again in the second half. suprised you didnt get a goal, but that was down to you being a bit unlucky and some very good saves from VDS

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Agreed, though I feel you may well be fighting a losing battle trying to talk about the bigger picture. ;)
lol i know. thing is there wasnt really anything controversial about it meh im off in a but anyway, im happy with the way we dealt with their big threats today, and when they did get through VDS was quality again

No whistle from the referee at all for the second goal. Nani even looked back at the referee and confirmed before he kick the ball into the net. He did everything by the books and yet he is a dirty cheating *****? Wow, talk about blinded hate.

And for those who were saying that Nani had touched the ball, well, I assume that the referee played the advantage for Spurs. I'm gonna repeat this yet again that the referee had never blew his whistle so it's Gomes fault to assume that it was a freekick, not to mention the position which Gomes placed the ball...

Finally, Nani never dived in the penalty appeal. Clear contact (the clip), clear tugging of shirt and at the speed Nani is going there's is no way he is gonna stay up. Try asking someone of Kaboul's size doing that to you and tell me you're not gonna fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back