• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 11K

What will the result be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have thought Nani is a cheat for a while with diving etc I havent suddenly started thinking his a cheat because of that goal and before you say i know Drogba dives aswell

Sorry what? Nani is a cheating ***** for kicking the ball in the goal when there was no foul and the referee was happy with the goal? Sorry.. :S I didn't realise thats cheating .. he's not conned the ref, he's just scored a goal..
No, that he dived looking for the penalty, therefore tricking Gomes into thinking it was a foul, therefore scoring.

Nani is a bad diver, doing it often.

was nani goal like porto's 2nd?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eGR1ETWPMg&feature=related"]YouTube - Porto vs Arsenal Uefa Champions League 17/02/2010[/ame]

well I have thought Nani is a cheat for a while with diving etc and before you say i know Drogba dives aswell

Yeah. So don't vilify one for doing it whilst worshipping another. I've had enough of hypocrites.

It was a goal as the ref didn't blow for a free kick. Lack of communication was the problem

However, if it's not a penalty, then it could be argued that Nani dived and should have been penalised.

Not sure what I think yet. All I know is that Gomes is an idiot. How many times have players been told to 'play til the whistle'...

Just seen the replay. Nani didn't dive. He's been clipped by Kaboul and tried to stay up but wasn't able to. He's put his hand on the ball, but the whistle never went. Can't blame Nani at all. Blame Gomes and no doubt Spurs fans will blame the ref as they always do when they play United.

2-0, and nobody can deny that it is a deserved win for us.

According to Score Centre the ref stopped play and then said play on?

Spurs are complaining a **** of a lot, I doubt they would have scored anyway.

Well then we have never seen you calling Drogba names.

I dont like Drogbas diving no it annoys me seeing a man as big as him fall to the floor doing about 5 rolls then 2 minutes later gets up and scores its ridiculous I hate diving altogether and obviously i wont call a chelsea player names just like you utd fans dont hate nani when he does it or Ronaldo when he done it at utd

Wouldn't have won anyway.

But, really? What an AWFUL decision!

Just seen the replay. Nani didn't dive. He's been clipped by Kaboul and tried to stay up but wasn't able to. He's put his hand on the ball, but the whistle never went. Can't blame Nani at all. Blame Gomes and no doubt Spurs fans will blame the ref as they always do when they play United.

2-0, and nobody can deny that it is a deserved win for us.

Exactly, He tried to stay on feet, he was pulled back twice. But its hard for bitters to accept it.

I dont like Drogbas diving no it annoys me seeing a man as big as him fall to the floor doing about 5 rolls then 2 minutes later gets up and scores its ridiculous I hate diving altogether and obviously i wont call a chelsea player names just like you utd fans dont hate nani when he does it or Ronaldo when he done it at utd

Then why call them names at all? Make your point clear, that you dislike them diving, but don't "Nani the dirty cheating little ronaldo wannabe *****" them, because that's incredibly childish and stupid.

Looking at the replay, surely that's a handball by Nani?

I can't understand how the ref can give nothing for the penalty incident. It's either a penalty or a dive? Either way, play would have been stopped. Nani did nothing wrong in putting the ball in the net, but it is really poor refereeing. Eventually, ref's will start to penalise diving appropriately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back