• Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 11K

What will the result be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really good set piece delivery, somewhat of a rarity for us

Jenas and Keane look really unfit. They don't look like they can keep up with the pace of the game. I expect them both to come off at some point in the second half.

Hopefully we can get a second before half time.

Last edited:
Half Time 1-0.

We deserve the lead imo, very good performance so far. We've kept Bale and VDV fairly quiet. I think what we need is to get the 2 strikers more involved because they've both been fairly quiet. Think we can get the win in this game and it could be comfortable if we get an early goal in the second half. Been a very good match though.

BRING ******* KEANE OFF

No end product at all.
Can't pass the ball at times.
Ref cannot wait to book our players, Kaboul made 1 slightly late tackle, booked. Gallas makes 1 foul, booked. Park on the other hand makes a slide tackle from behind and takes out lennon on the break. Nothing.

Bring Sandro on for Jenas, Crouch on For Keane or we will get nothing again.

Berbatov and Hernandez looked more effective as the half ended. Hopefully we get a quick second. We've done well to keep the threat from Modric and Bale down. Lennon got into some decent positions but doesn't look fit. Perhaps Crouch or Pavluchenko on?

ESPN commentary is always the worst, man. Always biased.

What about Modric shoot, I herad that VDV pass him from corner and almost a goal..?
I don't watch the game, is it good shoot or?

What about Modric shoot, I herad that VDV pass him from corner and almost a goal..?
I don't watch the game, is it good shoot or?

It was a clever corner, good shot but Van der Sar saved it

I think we should be doing a better job of controlling possession, but we look dangerous on the break. I'm also surprised at how defensive our bench is. Is Brown, O'Shea and Smalling really necessary?

Berbatov off - Scholes on
Rafael off - Brown on

Looks like we're going 4-5-1/4-3-3 again. Hope we can get the win. Been a fairly even second half so far.

Keane off - Pavlyuchenko on
Jenas off - Palacios on

Straight swaps for them.

Berbatov off - Scholes on
Rafael off - Brown on

Looks like we're going 4-5-1/4-3-3 again. Hope we can get the win. Been a fairly even second half so far.

Keane off - Pavlyuchenko on
Jenas off - Palacios on

Straight swaps for them.
palacios will be tasked to hunt down scholes i reckon

Oh, Palacios is on. Harry really must be scared of his mum...

Though, to be fair, he performs a different role to Jenas. Probably put in to break up attacks between the forwards and defence, and be a more defensively-minded presence inf ront of the back four.

Cos his mum came to see him play and was angry at Harry not giving him enough game time :P

Van der Vaart off (injured) - Crouch on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back