Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
Hello Mantorras. I just created and posted a new tactic. Can you test please? All info on instructions, training, etc. is in the tactic thread.

LINK: DARKO 4-3-3

I achieved one of my greatest successes in my long Fm carrier,in second season as manager of Bournemouth and in first in Premiership I managed to win Premiership.

I hope my tactic will be tested in next few days

Mantorras, is a tactic created in 2018 with a team based on the certain regens for the job, still counts towards your testings?

I achieved one of my greatest successes in my long Fm carrier,in second season as manager of Bournemouth and in first in Premiership I managed to win Premiership.

I hope my tactic will be tested in next few days

Already in progress bro..calma

Believe you me I wish I could but letting the *** Man do that would create too much randomness and thats what i'm trying to avoid.

Another possibility that may save you some time is a football manager skin with 'instant result' button added from FMC mode. If you choose 'no match plan' for instant result then it will use your tactic and make subs when required (don't use any of the match plans they are meant for FMC mode and don't work in full fat)

FM 2014 Instant Result Skin - Football Manager Downloads - FM-View

Is it possible to download the custom database that you have made anywhere? I would really like to try and test and tweak one of my tactics.

This was built for 14.2.1 so no idea if it works on 14.2.2 but -- The Anchor

The F9 should actually be a DLF - support.

Hi. mate Could you post Tactics Faced Report SS of each tactics you test in 14.2, please. the pace like this.

Back