Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
I tested your v4 "as-is" and seeing how it only scored 9 goals from corners all season long (3rd best in league). I don't really see it as an exploit.

Because your players are the same
If you have a strong DC in a normal team , the corner tactic is powerful

(︶︿︶) my V4 is not good enough
Do I have to design V5?

Do I have to design V5?

Yes assuming there will be another patch (14.1.5) after this right ?

I hope they fix the game .. :( I can't win anything

LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

View attachment 449579View attachment 449578View attachment 449577View attachment 449576View attachment 449575View attachment 449574View attachment 449573

My Notes
- had a 1 win in 6 games bad streak sandwiched in between a 5 game and a 6 game win streaks
- the RCM finished the season with a 8.08 rating and an incredible 14 POM's.
- the AMR finished the season with a 7.56 rating and an awesome 9 goals, 17 assists.
- good job by the author

Last edited:

Do I have to design V5?

Well i've deicided that from now on I will leave all tactics as-is regardless of their corner set-up's. Not my job to remove corner exploits, it's SI's job. ;)

Well the goal is to hit (or come as close as possible) to 70 pts.

Coming up next:
- My best tactic for FM14
- Possession and Chances 4-2-3-1 (pending info)
- 4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine (pending info)
- [FM-Korea] This is Arsenal 2014
- [FM-Korea] United 4-2-2-2
- [CM-Portugal] 4-1-4-1 by LuckyNumber7

Last edited:
bro, your thread is incomplete..need info for Scheduling/General Training and OI's. I can't test without knowing from you what to do there. Thanks.

Hey, Mantorras. I have training set for 20% match training. Match training always set to "Attacking Movement." Training focus is set to "balanced" and "average" intensity. I do not use OI. Hope that helps. Please let me know if you need more info.

Hey, Mantorras. I have training set for 20% match training. Match training always set to "Attacking Movement." Training focus is set to "balanced" and "average" intensity. I do not use OI. Hope that helps. Please let me know if you need more info.

how about the players rest before/after games?

[h=1]My best tactic for FM14 by callamity[/h]View attachment 449301View attachment 449300View attachment 449299View attachment 449298View attachment 449297View attachment 449296View attachment 449295View attachment 449294

My Notes
- Very consistent tactic. Worst streak was a 2 game losing streak. Best streak was an 8 game win streak.
- funny how other than the 8 game win streak the ME never allowed it more than a 2 game win streak.
- The STC set a new TTL record with 21 goals, 8 assists and 5 PoM's.
- Tactic scored an amazing 21 goals from corners!
- Tactic only allowed a total of 4 goals from set-pieces. (only 3 from corners!!)
- It never onced blew a late lead (and I see that all the time)
- 2.28/0.85 GF/GA avg is awesome.
- It is now #1 in the TTL.
- awesome job by the author!

Coming up next:
- Possession and Chances 4-2-3-1 (NOW TESTING)
- 4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine (pending info)
- [FM-Korea] This is Arsenal 2014
- [FM-Korea] United 4-2-2-2
- [CM-Portugal] 4-1-4-1 by LuckyNumber7

:P
Why did my DC score so little ?

Could you try my 424 ?

Last edited:
Nice work mantorras, ty for testing my tactic !!! ;)

hey. could u post arsenal tactic from fm korea here? I saw they had great result with it but no way i can register on that site to download it lol

hey. could u post arsenal tactic from fm korea here? I saw they had great result with it but no way i can register on that site to download it lol

I found out the trick to downloading from FM KOREA is to not access the site using the translator (i.e. google translator)..access the site as is and then you can download freely without registering

Back