MANUMAD's box of sweets

• Thread starter Thread starter MANUMAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 288
  • Views Views 62K
Im being forced to play a fourth season with WOLFSBURG something I rarely do - cos I wanna finally win the league (and try to win the CLUB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP).

Got an awesome squad:

GK: Ter Stegen /Ospina
WBs: Corchia/Schwaab/Trasch(quite good)/Vrsaljko/De Bock/Lulic/Ricardo Rodriguez (very recommended btw)
CBs: Andia/Papastathopoulos/K. Papadopoulos/Kjaer/Sviatchenko/Bellusci/Strandberg
DMs: Simao/Pizarro/Enrquez/Clasie/Gorezka
AMs/wingers: Draxler/Drage/Wellington Nem/Lamela/Dembele/Sam/Halilovic
CF: Bernard/Belfodil/Maupay/Batshuayi/Kelvin (out on loan)

Hey guys.. Im having a great save and im in 2020 atm.

Im using Italy, England, Spain, France, Brazil, Argentina and Germany leagues.

I was wondering.. If i add the norwegian league, will i find Strandberg? How old will he be?

And if i buy him, and then delete the norwegian league, what will happen?

Thanks in advanced and sorry for my ****** english.

Agree. In my saves in La Liga, both Barca and RM drop points against almost all teams that actually try to play football.

For that they re not that difficult to beat either. With Barca all it takes usually is to pack the midfield and tackle a lot.

For that they re not that difficult to beat either. With Barca all it takes usually is to pack the midfield and tackle a lot.

Thats what I was refering to. If teams only sit back, then they loose. If they play agressive and play compact and flood the midfield, then getting the balls to the flanks, then they get the points.

Thats what I was refering to. If teams only sit back, then they loose. If they play agressive and play compact and flood the midfield, then getting the balls to the flanks, then they get the points.

Please thebetterhalf help me, i've trying to solve this dilema all day. Somehow 120 people looked at my post and no one even replied. I'm guessing you know the answer. Please help. And im really sorry this does not belong to the topic. But i've run out of patience or ideas.....

I was wondering.. If i add the norwegian league, will i find Strandberg? How old will he be?

Please thebetterhalf help me, i've trying to solve this dilema all day. Somehow 120 people looked at my post and no one even replied. I'm guessing you know the answer. Please help. And im really sorry this does not belong to the topic. But i've run out of patience or ideas.....

Sorry mate, a lot of messages came in all at once and I missed yours!

Im not sure it works like that. He'll be 28ish?

Sorry mate, a lot of messages came in all at once and I missed yours!

Im not sure it works like that. He'll be 28ish?

I actullay have no idea either as I have never done this ( I assume he is not in your loaded players now). All I know is that if you do sign him, then he is not in the norweigen leaguesystem anymore so it does not matter if you remove that league.

I actullay have no idea either as I have never done this ( I assume he is not in your loaded players now). All I know is that if you do sign him, then he is not in the norweigen leaguesystem anymore so it does not matter if you remove that league.

Lets take it logically. If he's not in the database to start with then nobody can buy him. So if you add the Norwegian league he'll be there in the original team ....

Lets take it logically. If he's not in the database to start with then nobody can buy him. So if you add the Norwegian league he'll be there in the original team ....

Sounds logical to me, just like.... "All I know is that if you do sign him, then he is not in the norweigen leaguesystem anymore so it does not matter if you remove that league."

Sounds logical to me, just like.... "All I know is that if you do sign him, then he is not in the norweigen leaguesystem anymore so it does not matter if you remove that league."

I was only answering the first part of the question ie what if the Norwegian league is added later on. The second part doesnt need answering imho as the answer is obvious ie what you say.

Standard 3rd season

Just finished my second season with them. Came 3rd in the league (after last year when I won it) but won the cup and the CL (the latter with Cookiemaker's counter tactic) and Im currently at the start of the Summer transfer window.

I dunno the budget yet but I expect it to be around 10m with the sales Ill make and I need advice on players who would come to Standard and add something to my squad.

I need:

wbl/lb: De Bock is the target but Im not sure he' ll want to come.
cm/attacking playmaker: Kalaba is coming on a free but I need one more player.
aml/r/IF: Either one player who is adept on either side or two players. Im going to try to re loan Thorgan Hazard who's awesome AND Belgian and my other players here are Matheus and Allione (both great). If I can loan in De Bruyne it ll make my season but usually he gets sold third season to somebody in Germany ...
cf: Ill look at the loan lists (last season I had Macheda who did very well) but if you think of something else be my guest. My other cfs are SASSA/BATSHUYI/VOSSEN.

Two players Ive unearthed while playing with STANDARD LIEGE

Monachello - 18yo Italian cf plying his trade in Cyprus of all places. Very good stats, four stars recommendation and yours for 1.5-2m so perfect for poor teams/teams in leagues with 3*/less.

Jose Sosa - Costs around 6.5m and is a steal. Very good stats and awesome as an inside forward.

Btw in the end after sales etc I had around 25m and this is who I bought:

WBL: De Bock
WBR/CB: Malanda (Belgian wonderkid off the tranny list)
WBR: Funso Ojo (decent Belgian)
AP: Kalaba (free)/Michu! (10m with instalments off the tranny list) Barely started the season and he's already awesome
IF: Jose Sosa (loan from Arsenal)/Thorgan Hazard (loan - brought him back as last season he was extremely good and Belgian.
CF: Gameiro (loan)

If you are going to start new saves with the new updates that are doing the rounds, the SERIE A seems interesting as teams there usually have huge squads half of which are out on loan etc but as we are still at the start of the transfer window they are all back in place! Look at the squads of UDINESE, FIORENTINA etc but check squads thoroughly before you choose as teams that used to be quite nice such as BOLOGNA are now difficult to play as huge chunks of players have gone and nobody has been bought yet in their place.

I started a save with FIORE today and the squad is awesome - Jovetic/G.Rossi/M.Gomez are all there among others. You get 3.5m transfer money and reasonable wages, there are about 4/5 players you can sell and make more money and you can buy mainly cbs/dms and you re awesome without the pressure of having to finish above 7th.

I bought a cheap young italian gk 4* plus: strandberg/bellusci/badu/ekdal and sanchez mino and Im set!

Following on from last post - Another team which suddenly has a markedly better squad cos it went and bought a couple of FM wonderkids/good players: ASTON VILLA

Why no love for MICHY BATSHUYI

Been wondering, with everybody being head over heels for Maupay, why M. Batshuyi is getting no love.

He' s also young (18) and a better player at the start (much better stats), scoring much more, seeing his value shoot up much quicker etc.

Ok, Maupay maybe much cheaper (1.29m to about 7) but in my experience he takes far too long to develop.

Not saying that Maupay is not worth the love, just saying Im surprised nobody seems to buy Batshuyi (who Ive used in at least 3 saves with brilliant results)

Recommended Staff - PART 1

DOF: Antero Henrique/Paulo Futre/Paulo Carneiro/Fermo Favini (also Youth Director)/Ronaldo Becker (also youth director AND doesnt ask for too much wages!)*/Krasnikov/Renatinho (also Youth Director/Chief Scout)*/Rangnick/Bernhard Pieters/Pantaleo Corvino (also scout)

*V recommended for poorer teams

YOUTH 'Director": Newton Motta/Phil Cannon/Luiz Fernando Moraes

CHIEF SCOUTS: Moggi/Alexandre Ceolin (personal fave) (also physio)

PHYSIO: Toninho Oliveira/File (only Head Physio)

GK: Eddy Pasveer/Bistazzoni

FITNESS: Antonio Pintus/Bisciotti/Venturati/Omar Feitosa/Bovenzi/Ridenio Borges

TACTICS: Ayestaran (also ASSMAN)/Teunissen (cheap wages so perfect ASSMAN if poor team)/Versleeuwen/Gludovatz/Batista Dos Santos (goes practically anywhere so can make good ASSMAN if poor. Also DEFENCE).

BALL: Lucassen (v cheap)/Mike Rigg/Oscar Rodriguez

DEF: Batista Dos Santos/Ayestaran

SHOOTING: Meulensteen/De Jesus Gallego

ASSMAN: Sbragia/Dos Santos/Jair Ventura/Ayestaran/Teunissen/Milton Cruz/Bruno DeMichelis

SCOUTS: Paul Montgomery (v cheap)/Ceolin/Jose Geraldo Mota/Jeff Vetere/Sidnei Lobo/Epifanio Carneiro/Renatinho/Gilmar Francisco/Newton Motta/Jorge Griffa.

Thinking about signing Bernard for Atletico Madrid now that Gaitan has gone to **** in the second season. I saw you use Bernard as CF on your Wolfsburg save. Do you like him as a AML?

Thinking about signing Bernard for Atletico Madrid now that Gaitan has gone to **** in the second season. I saw you use Bernard as CF on your Wolfsburg save. Do you like him as a AML?

1. Tap him up as I explain in this thread to get him for between 23-26m (at least half with instalments).
2. I like my players to be versatile and pacy and he fits the bill. He's equally adept as a cf and as an AML (or R). Actually he's better "designed" for AML/R (btw I dont use AMR/L, I use IFs).

Back