Just finished my 2nd season with Burton and have to say this tactic is fantastic. Was predicted to finish 23rd and the season went remarkably well. Much better than I honestly thought it was going to be!

View attachment 391177

Galego: What about PPM's? Any Suggestions? And I have some questions: do you play your slowest CB in central position? And what is the best player type for the dm role? A typical defensive midfielder or more of a dlp type like Pirlo or Schweinsteiger?

Galego: What about PPM's? Any Suggestions?

You don't have to worry much about ppms, but some good ones are:

MCs - Gets into opposition area, gets forward whenever possible, try killer balls often
MR/L - Knocks ball past opponent (if they have good acceleration/pace, obviously)
STCR - Comes deep to get ball

And I have some questions: do you play your slowest CB in central position?

That's what I usually do.

And what is the best player type for the dm role? A typical defensive midfielder or more of a dlp type like Pirlo or Schweinsteiger?

Look for a more defensive type, with good mental and physical attributes. But it's much better if you can afford a player who also has good creativity, passing, technique, etc...

I use that with an old save with R.Madrid.... is insane. 18 games played 82 goals for 8 against xD

Yeah mate...I only use this tactic though...it's brilliant!! I'm still running FM14 alongside this but it's so ******* frustrating!

i tested this for Marcelo before he released it on a legends database from the 1990's. I played with Man U and it was surreal using the likes of Mark Hughes, Paul Ince, Bryan Robson...anyway once I plugged this tactic in I didn't lose a game in the PL and I won the FA Cup, League and UEFA cup!

I bought Batistuta, Zamarano, Jaap Stam...it was quite fun ;)

Try it bud you won't be sorry!

This tactic is good.. 1st season in Championship I thought would struggle with squad I had but no.. Media prediction 24th and finished 11th

View attachment 389135

Next season was media prediction was 22nd and well.. over achieved I guess

View attachment 389134

See what happens in 1st season in EPL over next few days.. Try and post something this weekend! Great tactic!!

Again with the squad I could afford.. I thought I would struggle in a relegation fight.. With media prediction of 20th.. Bottom of league.. I thought the tactic did well.

View attachment 388298

Second season and turning down other jobs.. Had a slightly better squad.. Is always best to make small steps with squad players in and out.. Predicted to be 17th and avoid relegation this time.. Thought the tactic and players I brought in made the season a success!

View attachment 388296

I personally leave the team talks to the assistant manager!

yes just amazing tactic with AS Roma won the league first season and lost in the semis of the italian cup against juventus 1-0 agg
then second season won the quadruple beating the likes of R. Madrid, Barca, Tottenham, Dortmund in the CL
testing it with Wisla Krakow and for now after 9 games 8 wins 1 draw!

finished season 1 with wisla krakow won the double now started the 2nd season... beat Porto 6-0 in CL and Valencia 1-3 then lost 4-2 to PSG and 0-1 to PSG again but still have a good chance of going through which is amazing considering that my team is quite poor..in the league am 2 points clear after 12 games and through to the quarter finals of the cup!

Hey Marcelo,

The tactic is still doing the business. Just finished a season with Schalke...and did the domestic double...scoring over 100 goals in the league which over 34 games is quality:

View image: German Bundesliga Overview Stages

Cheers again...if it wasn't for this tactic and FM13 i think the love affair with FM would've ended coz FM14 is diabolical compared to previous versions!!!