Mario Balotelli "trick shot" failure.

This is why I never buy him from city on FM.

Haha serves him right for showing off! To be fair to him it is a friendly, nothing wrong with (failing at) adding a bit of flair, as long as he doesn't try it in a competitive game.

joke of a club, is he trying to get hits on youtube or something? first the bib now this!

[video=youtube;rQGfVwtqGrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQGfVwtqGrs&feature=related[/video]

How does Mario Balotelli doing that make Man City a "joke of a club"?
because hilarious things always happen to them and they often make illustrious claims without substance and this highlights some of the comedy that this club often shows, granted these things are happening less often.
keeping the ball in the corner flag when they needed a goal to stay up is my personal favourite!

What a hero! I think we should try and get him on loan!

Quote from youtube account Danothesnitch:
"I ******* love this guy, every time I see him he is doing something entertaining.

The game needs more characters like him afterall its just meant to be a bit of fun. To be fair to Mancini it might cost City some valuable World Football Challenge points so he obviously had to come down hard on the guy."

Couldnt agree more

Indeed, a dying bread.

Need more entertainers, less robots.

He's like a black, Italian Gazza!

Indeed, a dying bread.

Need more entertainers, less robots.

He's like a black, Italian Gazza!

Just black italian Gazzzaaa..

Although since a person had their season ticket taken off them for saying "Saha you lazy french ****" I think they would punish this song also.

Just black italian Gazzzaaa..

Although since a person had their season ticket taken off them for saying "Saha you lazy french ****" I think they would punish this song also.

I never knew saying 'black' was comparable to saying '****'... oO)