Marseille Vs. Manchester United 23rd

What will the result be in the first Leg on the 23rd?

• Marseille

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't know why but I can see Marseille getting a result against Man Utd tonight.
I'm saying 2-0 to Marseille.

MUFC v OM: Van der Sar; O'Shea, Vidic, Smalling, Evra; Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick; Nani, Rooney, Berbatov

bench: PIG, Rafael, Brown, Scholes, Obertan, Chicharito, Fabio

Should have had King on the bench instead of Fabio as we have Rafael, Brown who can slot in as full backs.

MUFC v OM: Van der Sar; O'Shea, Vidic, Smalling, Evra; Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick; Nani, Rooney, Berbatov

bench: PIG, Rafael, Brown, Scholes, Obertan, Chicharito, Fabio

Should have had King on the bench instead of Fabio as we have Rafael, Brown who can slot in as full backs.
not at left back. against a side of this quailty you dont want an auxilary player there

I have a feeling that Gibson will score or assist today. I think he will have a good game..

We basicly have a player for every postion on the bench, its all good.

I don't even know why Josh King keeps getting called up atm, he's not the best academy/reserve striker at the moment.

not at left back. against a side of this quailty you dont want an auxilary player there

We have O'shea as RB. If we need a LB, shift O'shea to LB and Rafael or Brown as RB.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I don't even know why Josh King keeps getting called up atm, he's not the best academy/reserve striker at the moment.

Then who is?

Marseille line-up:
Mandanda, Fanni, M'bia Etoundi, Diawara, Heinze, Cisse, Kabore, Remy, Gonzalez, Andre Ayew, Brandao. Subs: Andrade, Taiwo, Hilton, Cheyrou, Jordan Ayew, Abriel, Valbuena.

Can see Nani having a corker against Heinze tonight. Hoping Gibson puts in a performance similar to the first half against Crawley.

William Keane.

No way. At this moment, King is miles ahead of Keane. Keane is just finding his feet in reserves and this is his first season in reserves. Whereas King is banging them for run in reserves.

8 odd goals in last 5 games for King and thats the reason he was loaned out at early age.

King is better dribbler, exceptional pace, good holding ability and finishing is top class.

I'm not writing off Keane, but King is way ahead of Keane as of now.

No way. At this moment, King is miles ahead of Keane. Keane is just finding his feet in reserves and this is his first season in reserves. Whereas King is banging them for run in reserves.

8 odd goals in last 5 games for King and thats the reason he was loaned out at early age.

King is better dribbler, exceptional pace, good holding ability and finishing is top class.

I'm not writing off Keane, but King is way ahead of Keane as of now.

I'll hold a bet with you that Keane will become a bigger player than King. Okay? ;)

We have O'shea as RB. If we need a LB, shift O'shea to LB and Rafael or Brown as RB.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Then who is?
marseille is a side too filled with pace, id rather not have O'shea at LB away from home if it happened

I'll hold a bet with you that Keane will become a bigger player than King. Okay? ;)

Ya.. I'm ready ;)

And if you read my post i said as of now..

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

marseille is a side too filled with pace, id rather not have O'shea at LB away from home if it happened

But even as a RB he wil be facing the pacy players isn't it

I'm not completely against having fabio on the bench, just that King gives us new dimension.

Ya.. I'm ready ;)

And if you read my post i said as of now..

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

But even as a RB he wil be facing the pacy players isn't it

I'm not completely against having fabio on the bench, just that King gives us new dimension.
but hes more adept at the right hand side. dnt need a player like king away from home, at home its a different story though

but hes more adept at the right hand side. dnt need a player like king away from home, at home its a different story though

Fair enough on King part.

O'shea did well as LB when Evra was injured/suspended. I dont think it even matters for him as I'm sure O'shea dont even know his fav position XD

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Will be a good game I hope :) I do love their stadium

Good sig, but you should realise that they wont be making any big until 3-4 more seasons. Will you maintain the same sig for say 4 years? XD

Fair enough on King part.

O'shea did well as LB when Evra was injured/suspended. I dont think it even matters for him as I'm sure O'shea dont even know his fav position XD

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Good sig, but you should realise that they wont be making any big until 3-4 more seasons. Will you maintain the same sig for say 4 years? XD

Yes I will!