Marseille Vs. Manchester United 23rd

What will the result be in the first Leg on the 23rd?

• Marseille

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not to do with the world cup, he played for monaco, big rivals of marseille

It is his first game in France since just before the World Cup , so I would say that it is does have something to do with it.
Although your point probably plays a part too,

I don't have a TV, anyone know of a good link?

Couldn't you go stand outside Currys?

It is his first game in France since just before the World Cup , so I would say that it is does have something to do with it.
Although your point probably plays a part too,

Couldn't you go stand outside Currys?
not really, its well know that he was going to get a hostile reception over the past links, the french have largely moved on with the world cup to be honest

Carrick has been terrible so far today, considering his whole raison d'etre is good passing. He's been wayward with it quite a few times already.

What the **** was that about with them 2 on Berba ? IMO that's a booking for both of them - Was it n'diaye? and mandanda I mean not Berbatov to be booked :p

What the **** was that about with them 2 on Berba ? IMO that's a booking for both of them - Was it n'diaye? and mandanda I mean not Berbatov to be booked :p
bit of nothing, m'vila was being theatrical

He was all over Berba though, If that was in the middle of the park it would have been a free kick to United.

I am close to giving up with Carrick. He was my favourite United player for 2 years but this season he's been horrendous. Last season he played through an injury, this season he has no excuse.

Was it just me or was somebody pointing a green laser at Nani while he was waiting to take that corner?
Did that not happen to him a while back ago in Lyon aswell, to him and Ronaldo?

I have thought Carrick has been poor for a while now, Personally I think we should/thought we would have Swapped him for Huddlestone as Redknapp always said he liked Carrick.

Didn't see the laser but if it was i'm sure they will pick up on it and yes it happend to Ronnie before pretty sure the team got punished for it.

Not this game is crying for Scholesy. Our passing has been very poor and Gibson has been the best among the poor lot.

Carrick really needs to step up and Rooney as left winger is just waste. He has few good games as left winger but only few.

Again impressed with Smalling. Lad looks quality and so composed in the defense.

Whats the deal with Carrick? Before he went to Man Utd he looked a top notch player