Marseille Vs. Manchester United 23rd

What will the result be in the first Leg on the 23rd?

• Marseille

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he slid or stuck a foot out there that was in :S United need to make a change tighten things up and grab a goal. Silence this crowd.

Can see it ending 0-0 with someone missing a late sitter.

i'd actually forgotten gibson was on the pitch until he came off

Valbuena on, this could be trouble for United now.

Hernandez for Berbatov/Rooney please!

Vital interception to stop Nani getting through there.

Poor. Thank God Valbuena and Gignac aren't fit, we have been woeful in possession. It's almost as bad as the Liverpool match in Europe last week

Feeling rather immature watching this game, every time Fanni touches the ball :$ "pardon the pun"

im waiting for a commentator mistake or innuendo XD

Poor. Thank God Valbuena and Gignac aren't fit, we have been woeful in possession. It's almost as bad as the Liverpool match in Europe last week
carrick and gibson are dire. just dire

much better once gibson is off and scholes is on. we need to follo up on our long standing interest in defour, and try and get rodwell to boot

carrick and gibson are dire. just dire

much better once gibson is off and scholes is on. we need to follo up on our long standing interest in defour, and try and get rodwell to boot

Definitely need a midfielder who can actually pass the ball. Surely they aren't that hard to find these days..

This referee has given us absolutely nothing today. Given everything to the home side.

0-0 FT.

Good game, but neither team had any real chances. We should do them at OT judging by that though.

This referee has given us absolutely nothing today. Given everything to the home side.
true but its swings and roundabouts though

0-0,disappointed by marseille expected a sterner test. happy with that

gisbon and carrick are dire. staring to think they should be sold come the summer.

Doesn't hide the fact that you weren't as good as you could have been, largely due to your highly successful midfield partnership. It wasn't the best match.

Scholes clearly should have started the game

I'm confident for the second leg, but they will be much more dangerous with Valbuena and Gignac back for that game. I think we'll go 4-4-2 from the start, which we are much more comfortable playing

******* german ref doesn't give us anything

marseille ******* divers as well -- i admit we weren't at our best i think chicharito should have come on but still this ref

i hope we get a better ref

true but its swings and roundabouts though

0-0,disappointed by marseille expected a sterner test. happy with that

gisbon and carrick are dire. staring to think they should be sold come the summer.

I think Gibson to be sold is harsh. He just had a poor game today.

Although Carrick yeah, he's been awful past last and this season.

Doesn't hide the fact that you weren't as good as you could have been, largely due to your highly successful midfield partnership. It wasn't the best match.

Scholes clearly should have started the game

Of course not, not an excuse - neither team deserved a win there. But a lot of the 50/50 challenges, he gave them in favour of Marseille and when they were for United didn't give them.

Best example was probably the Rooney one right at the end. Ran through defender came accross him, Rooney falls - looked a free kick every day but he says defender got the ball when he didn't even try to play it.