wanna say i think this is a brilliant idea for a thread, good work ;) i'll be posting a tactic soon, and it's quite strange :D

Name of Tactic: "Playing It Simple"
Formation: 4-2-2-2
Touchline Shouts: None, old style tactics.
Use of Playmaker? (Highlight in Bold) Yes/No
Attacking/Defensive (Highlight in Bold)
Best Team to Use: No specific team, obviousley works better with Real Madrid or so, but I think is quite effective with teams like Roma, Tottenham etc.

Central defenders need to be good at heading, as the idea is when the opposition clear the call you can head it straight back to your team and it's continuous attacking :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1nxqclyav5jrdx[/URL

Name of Tactic: Enn balanced assymetryc
Formation: 4-1-1-3-1, wide formation, playing with false 9, a lot of roaming from position and direct passes.
Touchline Shouts: sometimes Pass into space
Use of Target Man: no, complete forward who drops off and lets the inside forwards cut inside
Best Team to Use: ones with pacy full backs/wing backs, high defensive line, CM with good passing ability/controlling the tempo and pacy forwards with good finishing ability.

Players needed:
GK: Good on 1 on 1's, decent aerial ability and pace. May act as a sweeper keeper if he has the abilities.

LWB/LB pace, decent marking, crossing ability and passing.
RWB/RB same as above, more defensive oriented attributes would be a plus.
CB's one should have decent ball playing abilities as his role shows(passing,concentration, etc.)
DM - acts like an anchor man - good defensive abilities, passing, long shots would be a plus.
CM - acts like a playmaker, should have concentration/decisions/passing/creativity/technique/pace and dribblling. Xavi/Scholes type of player preffered.
AM - playmaking functions but more advanced, with the role to cut inside - pace, technique,passing, dribbling - Iniesta/Gourcuff type of player.
Inside forwards - technique/creativity/dribbling and aforemented finishing. Long shots would be a plus - Messi/Ronaldo/Di Maria etc..
Complete forward - Rooney/Villa/Torres type of player - good at finishing/dribbling, positioning and off the ball. Long shots is a plus.

Name of Tactic: Enn balanced assymetryc
Formation: 4-1-1-3-1, wide formation, playing with false 9, a lot of roaming from position and direct passes.
Touchline Shouts: sometimes Pass into space
Use of Target Man: no, complete forward who drops off and lets the inside forwards cut inside
Best Team to Use: ones with pacy full backs/wing backs, high defensive line, CM with good passing ability/controlling the tempo and pacy forwards with good finishing ability.

Players needed:
GK: Good on 1 on 1's, decent aerial ability and pace. May act as a sweeper keeper if he has the abilities.

LWB/LB pace, decent marking, crossing ability and passing.
RWB/RB same as above, more defensive oriented attributes would be a plus.
CB's one should have decent ball playing abilities as his role shows(passing,concentration, etc.)
DM - acts like an anchor man - good defensive abilities, passing, long shots would be a plus.
CM - acts like a playmaker, should have concentration/decisions/passing/creativity/technique/pace and dribblling. Xavi/Scholes type of player preffered.
AM - playmaking functions but more advanced, with the role to cut inside - pace, technique,passing, dribbling - Iniesta/Gourcuff type of player.
Inside forwards - technique/creativity/dribbling and aforemented finishing. Long shots would be a plus - Messi/Ronaldo/Di Maria etc..
Complete forward - Rooney/Villa/Torres type of player - good at finishing/dribbling, positioning and off the ball. Long shots is a plus.

Again,you fall below the minimum post count limit,so your tactic will not be reviewed and therefore,ignored until you reach the minimum.

Next time,please read the OP.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

wanna say i think this is a brilliant idea for a thread, good work ;) i'll be posting a tactic soon, and it's quite strange :D

Name of Tactic: "Playing It Simple"
Formation: 4-2-2-2
Touchline Shouts: None, old style tactics.
Best Team to Use: No specific team, obviousley works better with Real Madrid or so, but I think is quite effective with teams like Roma, Tottenham etc.

Central defenders need to be good at heading, as the idea is when the opposition clear the call you can head it straight back to your team and it's continuous attacking :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1nxqclyav5jrdx[/URL

Cheers.Adding you to the list and will be soon up for review. :)

Again,you fall below the minimum post count limit,so your tactic will not be reviewed and therefore,ignored until you reach the minimum.

Next time,please read the OP.

Thank you.
ah, sorry then. I'd write back when reaching the post count. I'm new here both reading and writing on this board.

Cheers.

ah, sorry then. I'd write back when reaching the post count. I'm new here both reading and writing on this board.

Cheers.

It's fine.

I'll delay your request until you've reached 250 posts and,once done,I'll review it. :)

Nice idea. I could not give my tactic since i'm under 250 post but will keep track on this thread.

View attachment 88586View attachment 88585

Name of Tactic: Real Madrid Attacking
Tactic tested with: Valencia
Signings: Andreas Beck,Artem Milevskyi,Nicolas Otamendi
Best Result: Valencia 4-0 Hercules
Worst Result: Atletico Madrid 3-0 Valencia
Changes to Tactic: None
Touchline Shouts: None

The Good:

• Continually attacking the opposition makes it hard for them to find space.
  • Defensive line can be very sturdy.
  • Strikers have good chances now and again created by the wingers and attacking midfielder.
The Bad:

• Attacking Midfielder plays poorly when not selected as the Playmaker.
  • Supporting Deep-Lying Forward does not make much of an impact on the game.
  • Wingers sometimes drift too far off.
  • Poor co-ordination shown between the players.Just keep attacking without much knowledge of how to build it up.
Recommended:

• Switch the supporting Deep-Lying Forward into a supporting Target Man so he can score headers from crosses.
  • Set the player in the Advanced Playmaker role as the actual playmaker.
  • Change the supporting Central Midfielder role into a Box To Box Midfielder role.
Verdict:

To be honest,I am not surprised that this tactic has not been able to get hugely dominating results.It requires highly skilled players to operate in the roles and,with you having created the tactic when you're in 2014 with Real Madrid,it's clear you're going to have world-class players in your squad to co-ordinate in the roles provided.

Needs to looked at again with tweaks in it to operate with the first few seasons,not four-five years in.

Rating: 6.6/10

Last edited:
View attachment 88586View attachment 88585

Tactic tested with: Valencia
Signings: Andreas Beck,Artem Milevskyi,Nicolas Otamendi
Best Result: Valencia 4-0 Hercules
Worst Result: Atletico Madrid 3-0 Valencia
Touchline Shouts: None

The Good:

• Continually attacking the opposition makes it hard for them to find space.
  • Defensive line can be very sturdy.
  • Strikers have good chances now and again created by the wingers and attacking midfielder.
The Bad:

• Attacking Midfielder plays poorly when not selected as the Playmaker.
  • Supporting Deep-Lying Forward does not make much of an impact on the game.
  • Wingers sometimes drift too far off.
  • Poor co-ordination shown between the players.Just keep attacking without much knowledge of how to build it up.
Recommended:

• Switch the supporting Deep-Lying Forward into a supporting Target Man so he can score headers from crosses.
  • Set the player in the Advanced Playmaker role as the actual playmaker.
  • Change the supporting Central Midfielder role into a Box To Box Midfielder role.
Verdict:

To be honest,I am not surprised that this tactic has not been able to get hugely dominating results.It requires highly skilled players to operate in the roles and,with you having created the tactic when you're in 2014 with Real Madrid,it's clear you're going to have world-class players in your squad to co-ordinate in the roles provided.

Needs to looked at again with tweaks in it to operate with the first few seasons,not four-five years in.

Rating: 6.6/10

you should really write which tactic you have tested because it is not very easy to understand. otherwise a very good thread:)

View attachment 88619View attachment 88620

Name of Tactic: Ultra Defensive Pro
Tactic tested with: West Bromwich Albion
Signings: Fausto Pinto
Best Result: West Brom 1-0 West Ham
Worst Result: West Brom 0-4 Chelsea
Touchline Shouts:

• Play Even Safer
  • Work Ball into Box
  • Drop Deeper
  • Hassle Opponents
  • Get Stuck In
The Good:

• Keeps out high-scoring games the majority of the time.
  • Very hard for the opposition to spot a chance.
  • Target Man helped by the Attacking Midfielder when on the counter.
The Bad:

• Way too many men back,despite this being the purpose of the tactic.
  • Very few chances created when on the counter by the defensive midfielders.
  • Attacking Midfielder not always supported.
  • No actual playmaker.
  • Structure of the tactic poorly done.
  • Roles assigned poorly sometimes.
Recommended:

• Stand off the opponents more.
  • Use aggressive tackling to win the ball back.
  • Use zonal marking.
  • Float the crosses in,rather than drill them.
  • Make the team to 'stick to their position' so that they do not lose structure.
  • Switch the Inside Forward into an attacking Advanced Playmaker.
  • Switch the Target Man into an attacking Complete Forward.
  • Play two Limited Defenders next to the Ball-Playing Defender.
  • Play two defensive Defensive Midfielders and one supporting Defensive Midfielder.
  • Assign the supporting Defensive Midfielder to more freedom in taking long shots.
Verdict:

At times,this is a good tactic,but at other times,it can fall right down on it's face.The outlay of the tactic is sometimes unorganised and leaves the players floundered,especially against the bigger teams when they are the much bigger favourites to win the match against a team that's tipped for relegation.

When creating a defensive tactic,as such,you must remember that keeping your team to stay shape means a lot less creative freedom,maintaining structure and not being drawn out too quickly by lack of concentration.Looking at your tactic,I can see a huge amount of reasons why it struggled.

I am sure that if it were to be the whole season through,I would have been relegated.

Rating: 6.4/10

Last edited:
you should really write which tactic you have tested because it is not very easy to understand. otherwise a very good thread:)

Will edit the posts soon and write the name of the tactics soon.

Thanks for telling me though and thanks :)

View attachment 88619View attachment 88620

Tactic tested with: West Bromwich Albion
Signings: Fausto Pinto
Best Result: West Brom 1-0 West Ham
Worst Result: West Brom 0-4 Chelsea
Touchline Shouts:

• Play Even Safer
  • Work Ball into Box
  • Drop Deeper
  • Hassle Opponents
  • Get Stuck In
The Good:

• Keeps out high-scoring games the majority of the time.
  • Very hard for the opposition to spot a chance.
  • Target Man helped by the Attacking Midfielder when on the counter.
The Bad:

• Way too many men back,despite this being the purpose of the tactic.
  • Very few chances created when on the counter by the defensive midfielders.
  • Attacking Midfielder not always supported.
  • No actual playmaker.
  • Structure of the tactic poorly done.
  • Roles assigned poorly sometimes.
Recommended:

• Stand off the opponents more.
  • Use aggressive tackling to win the ball back.
  • Use zonal marking.
  • Float the crosses in,rather than drill them.
  • Make the team to 'stick to their position' so that they do not lose structure.
  • Switch the Inside Forward into an attacking Advanced Playmaker.
  • Switch the Target Man into an attacking Complete Forward.
  • Play two Limited Defenders next to the Ball-Playing Defender.
  • Play two defensive Defensive Midfielders and one supporting Defensive Midfielder.
  • Assign the supporting Defensive Midfielder to more freedom in taking long shots.
Verdict:

At times,this is a good tactic,but at other times,it can fall right down on it's face.The outlay of the tactic is sometimes unorganised and leaves the players floundered,especially against the bigger teams when they are the much bigger favourites to win the match against a team that's tipped for relegation.

When creating a defensive tactic,as such,you must remember that keeping your team to stay shape means a lot less creative freedom,maintaining structure and not being drawn out too quickly by lack of concentration.Looking at your tactic,I can see a huge amount of reasons why it struggled.

I am sure that if it were to be the whole season through,I would have been relegated.

Rating: 6.4/10
I agree with everything there. I made it for one match in the cup so, I dont care if it would of failed it it were to go on for longer.

Thanks for testing, and I may improve.

Recent reviews edited for names to be added.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I agree with everything there. I made it for one match in the cup so, I dont care if it would of failed it it were to go on for longer.

Thanks for testing, and I may improve.

Your welcome.

I just think that if you pay more attention to it,you can make it a decent tactic.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Bare in mind please that the people listed in the OP are the ones that will be reviewed in the following order.

Tried this with Udinese to great success, but curious to see how it works for someone else - don't know if it will work if the team hasn't been perfected like i have done to mine...also curious to see how other defences can handle it - mine are awesome in the air and my keeper has been amazing too.. Bangs in goals and has high possession in every game.
Name of Tactic: 3-4-3 attack!
Formation: 3-4-3 (3-1-2-1-3)
Touchline Shouts: None in particular - work ball into box if it's not working out
Playmaker: YES (amc)
Target Man: YES (middle striker)
Attacking/
Best Team to Use: Any good team with good fast, technical, clever players, barca/arsenal type.
The DMC is deep lying playmaker on defend, not an anchor man. Middle striker is target man, others deep lying on support (and get them to swap positions, harder to mark and such) , AMC is advanced playmaker, Mids are box-to-box and central mid on attack., just to clear things up...
Cheers....great idea for a thread by the way

Last edited:
Tactic: Chelsea
Formation: 4-4-2 Diamond
Touchline Shouts : Default
Playmaker : YES
Targetman: YES
Attacking/Defensive
Best Team to use with: Basically a top team with a very good centre defense and a nice budget XD

jahnwz.png

Last edited:
Concerning all of the tactic posts without screenshots.

Please provide pictures as described in the OP when posting your tactic.This then gives me a good outlay of what team to use,whether or not to buy players,what changes may be needed etc. etc.

Thank you :)