Name of Tactic: Ben 4-3-1-2
Tactic tested with: Arsenal
Signings: Yoann Gourcuff
Best Result: Arsenal 2-0 Man City
Worst Result: Aston Villa 2-0 Arsenal
Changes to Tactic: None
Touchline Shouts: None

The Good:

• The strikers really make the defenders work with their continuous attacking play and pressure on the opposition defence.
  • The fluid play through the defence to the midfield and then to the strikers is,to be hoenst,is quite exciting at times.Looks very promising around 80% of the time.
  • Everyone plays in a controlled,yet attacking role that make the moves all the more attractive,stylish and dangerous on-goal.
The Bad:

• The Deep-Lying Playmaker and Advanced Playmaker don't co-operate well together.
  • There is not much stability in the midfield when there is not a midfielder that can win the ball back.
  • The Box-to-Box Midfielder is sometimes stranded when the playmaker(s) are too far forward.
Recommended:

• Switch the Advanced Playmaker role to a supporting/defending Central Midfielder.
  • Play a slightly higher defensive line to allow the fullbacks to attack more.
  • Play generally through the middle.
  • Make the width of the play narrower so it's more directed through the centre,benefitting everyone.
Verdict:

When I beat Boreham Wood by seven goals to nil,all of the goals in the first half,I genuinely though we were onto a good one here - despite to my obvious knowledge that I can always beat Boreham Wood around the same score everytime I start a save with the Gunners.

The first game was quite a shock and really opened the wounds in this tactic.The turnaround in the second match against Man City quickly healed the bruises from the first match but still had a few inconsistencies about it.

If worked on a bit,it could be a real treat of a download.

It has potential,this.

Rating: 6.9/10

Last edited:
View attachment 88747View attachment 88746

Name of Tactic: Stigen 4-2-3-1
Tactic tested with: Real Madrid
Signings: Claudio Marchisio
Best Result: Atletico Madrid 0-3 Real Madrid
Worst Result: Manchester United 5-1 Real Madrid
Changes to tactic:

• Changed right winger into attacking Inside Forward
  • Changed right Central Midfielder into Deep Lying Playmaker

The Good:

• Fluid attacking play,midfield and attack all get involved.
  • Poacher plays an important role in 'finishing the job'.
  • Wingers come inside sometimes and stretch the play.
  • Both Deep-Lying and Advanced Playmakers co-operate with each other in playing the ball to both each other and to other team mates.
  • Strong defensive line.
  • Rarely concedes +2 goals.
The Bad:

• Scrapes 1-0 wins for some time.
  • Sometimes struggles to beat smaller teams, eg. Almeria
Recommended:

• Change one of the winger roles to Inside Forward for your best winger to have a much more creative and operational influence on the game.
  • Play a Deep-Lying Playmaker instead of two Advanced ones.One of them will play much poorer than the other should this happen.
  • If you have the chance,play Ball-Playing and Limited Defenders when using the high defensive line.Allows one to clear the danger when the opposition are on the counter-attack.
Verdict:

Barring some roles that may need to be changed for a much fuller effect,this tactic is really good.Just the signing of Claudio Marchisio from Juventus to add strength to the midfield rewarded me with some great performances,not only from him,but gradually from the rest of the team.Going into the first eight games unbeaten and without any draws shows this tactic is a very good one.

Despite the shocking 5-1 loss to Manchester United,which devastated,not only me,but also the Real Madrid fans,the resurgence of the team to beat Atletico Madrid 5-2,and quite comfortably in the last 20 minutes went on to see a great 3-0 win over Atletico Madrid at Vicente Calderon.

Should be up for downloading after some tinkering to it.Not much should be edited to it because it's a good tactic.

Rating: 7.8/10

Last edited:
Concering TheBetterHalf's tactic:

I,unfortunately cannot download your tactic for whatever reason from FileFront,therefore,the review will be delayed until you have provided a suitable link for me to download the tactic.

The next person in-line will then have their tactic reviewed.

Thanks. :)

View attachment 88700View attachment 88701

Name of Tactic: Ben 4-3-1-2
Tactic tested with: Arsenal
Signings: Yoann Gourcuff
Best Result: Arsenal 2-0 Man City
Worst Result: Aston Villa 2-0 Arsenal
Changes to Tactic: None

Thanks for that Mashed, I am going to put it into testing myself properly soon as I have only tested with Celtic. If I make a few adjustments and do my own test on it and give you the updated version (in about a weeks time) would you give it another go for me?

Thanks for that Mashed, I am going to put it into testing myself properly soon as I have only tested with Celtic. If I make a few adjustments and do my own test on it and give you the updated version (in about a weeks time) would you give it another go for me?

That's what this thread is all about mate :)

Just make a few more adjustments and I will give it another review. ;)

Concering TheBetterHalf's tactic:

I,unfortunately cannot download your tactic for whatever reason from FileFront,therefore,the review will be delayed until you have provided a suitable link for me to download the tactic.

The next person in-line will then have their tactic reviewed.

Thanks. :)

Here you are :D

Concerning all of the tactic posts without screenshots.

Please provide pictures as described in the OP when posting your tactic.This then gives me a good outlay of what team to use,whether or not to buy players,what changes may be needed etc. etc.

Thank you :)

I've added a screenie to mine :)

Name of Tactic: Raikan's Brand New 4-4-2
Formation: 4-4-2
Touchline Shouts: None (on occasions) Get ball forward, pass into space
Use of Playmaker? left as default
Best Team to Use: Top 8

Link: Raikans 4-4-2 tactic

Please note:

if you are planning to use a team like Liverpool or Chelsea, kindly change the (left) Strikers role from Trequirista to Complete Forward-attack as i am using a special player for that role in my current setup :D thank you.

Screenshots:

dinamo%20kiev-2_YiC.png
dinamo%20kiev-3_75p.png

I've added a screenie to mine :)

I added a screen as well.

Cheers guys :)

Name of Tactic: Raikan's Brand New 4-4-2
Formation: 4-4-2
Touchline Shouts: None (on occasions) Get ball forward, pass into space
Use of Playmaker? left as default
Best Team to Use: Top 8

Link: Raikans 4-4-2 tactic

Please note:

if you are planning to use a team like Liverpool or Chelsea, kindly change the (left) Strikers role from Trequirista to Complete Forward-attack as i am using a special player for that role in my current setup :D thank you.

Screenshots:

dinamo%20kiev-2_YiC.png
dinamo%20kiev-3_75p.png

Yours will be listed for testing momentarily. :)

How many are on the waiting list Mashed? This is a great idea, I have one in development :)

How many are on the waiting list Mashed? This is a great idea, I have one in development :)

There are six people on the list,five of which are pending requests,as shown in the OP for people to recognise where they are on the list.

At the moment,it would be best to keep it at the minimum of six because then it will get overwhelming.It would be best if you hold onto yours until there are four,five people on it.

And thanks :)

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Just a reminder to people on the list:

To TheBetterHalf and Gaffer,if your tactic is not reviewed by the end of tomorrow,please send me a PM.

To those who are below them,if you're tactic is not reviewed by the end of Thursday,also PM me.

At the moment,it would be best to keep it at the minimum of six
/..../.

To TheBetterHalf and Gaffer,if your tactic is not reviewed by the end of tomorrow,please send me a PM.

You take your time and there is no need for us to send you a pm. I also think its a good idea to restrict the applications until you catch on. If you are thinking of becoming a premium member - by making a small donation to the site . then now is the time as it gives you the ability to close and reopen your own thread. This could be a good idea to do catch up with the testing

You take your time and there is no need for us to send you a pm. I also think its a good idea to restrict the applications until you catch on. If you are thinking of becoming a premium member - by making a small donation to the site . then now is the time as it gives you the ability to close and reopen your own thread. This could be a good idea to do catch up with the testing

Truesay.

I will be looking to become a premium member soon for that advantage.

And it's just that if I can keep to the rules and not miss the deadlines then I can get on with other things as well,but like you say,being a premium member would give me that 'edge' in opening and closing this thread when needed.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:36 PM ----------

Notice:

All reviews and pending requests for tactics to be tested will be suspended for further notice on the grounds of me needing to rest for the rest of the week after breaking off for my Summer holidays.

Things will run as normal on Monday,26th July.

Thank you :)

mashed why dont you use the same team, without buying players so you can get a more accurate view when u testing a tactic?
I mean if u using one tactic with Valencia, then another with Fulham say.. different tactics work with different teams and you wont see what tactics is most consistant

mashed why dont you use the same team, without buying players so you can get a more accurate view when u testing a tactic?
I mean if u using one tactic with Valencia, then another with Fulham say.. different tactics work with different teams and you wont see what tactics is most consistant

Well,agreed there will be more accuracy but should the request(er) want me to use the tactic with say,Arsenal,then I shall.

I look at the tactic briefly and then narrow down the teams I think would be best-applied to it.

The guidelines in the OP and the screenshots give me a good chance to see which is the best team to use the tactic on.