I see you still got some tactics on the waiting list but as I'm going to be quite busy for the next week I'll submit mine now.

Name of Tactic: Corvette's Clean Sheet beta
Formation: 4-2-3-1
Touchline Shouts: none
Use of Playmaker? Yes - deep-lying playmaker
Attacking/Defensive
Best Team to Use: Any team with pacey wingers and forward who have some aerial ability

If drawing a weaker side at half time (0-0): change to attack and move the central midfielders from DM to CM based on gut feeling.

I created this somewhat by accident as I was getting very inconsistent results and conceding stupid goals from simple set moves. And my central defense is on the slow side at the moment. (Future pairing is going to be Sakho/N'Koulou)

The main aim of this tactic is to keep clean sheets and get some goals on the counter (1-0 is as good as 5-0 victory). I have decent runs of games and loads of clean sheets but then get trashed by some team with quicker forwards. Main problems are complacency and a slow defense. Also the AMC isn't exactly the best performer although Pjanic and Källström are amongst the best players in the team.

I created one of these ages ago but it failed :( Hope this one succeeds though, I though it was a good idea :D I may use this ;)

Last edited:
Name of Tactic: LGFIRES
Formation: 4-1-3-1 DR, DC, DC, DL - DM - MR, MC, ML - ST, ST
Touchline Shouts: IDK :p
Use of Playmaker? (Highlight in Bold) Yes/No
Attacking/Defensive (Highlight in Bold) Controlled
Best Team to Use: Anyone
(
View attachment 95400)

Notice:

To those who have not received reviews for their tactics during the past week,I deeply apologise for my lack of responsibility in being able to review that and will try to make it up to you all but the end of next week,as I am currently juggling things time and time again with database creations,tactics and etc. etc.

Mashed.

Name of Tactic: Goals Goals Goals - This is an update from my Vendetta Wonder Tactic. It has worked wonders for me.
Formation: 4-1-2-2-1
Touchline Shouts: Get ball foward, Retain Possesion
Use of Playmaker? (Highlight in Bold) Yes
Attacking/Defensive (Highlight in Bold) Attacking
Best Team to Use: Any really. It has gone well on my barnet game.
(Link tactic here) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3260

Last edited: