Max's Set of Defensive Tactics

I have Gosling he is good. Just drawn 0-0 with West Brom and won 1-0 against Reading. I dominated the West Brom game and should have won. It is working brilliantly. Cheers. (H)
(H) Cheers mate glad it's working ^^)

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

With Sunderland (4-4-2)

vs. Birmingham (home) 3-2 (was 3-0 up)
vs. Bolton (away) 1-1
vs. Chelsea (home) 0-3
vs. Swindon (home) 3-0
vs. Stoke (away) 0-0

vs. Burnley (away) 4-1
vs. Portsmouth (home) 1-1
vs. Liverpool (home) 3-1
vs. Stoke (home) 1-2 (freak result, I have all the chances, they score 2/3 of their chances) =_=
vs. Man City (away) 6-2 (man city just scored from anywhere)

Form W/D/L = 3/3/2 for premiership. Currently sitting 7th after 8 games. I'm going to try using the Home 4-4-2 for away as well.
Thanks mate. Looking not to bad for you, seems to work well against top teams, Chris beat Arsenal with it and you've beaten Liverpool with it aswell. Maybe needs some work on it against smaller teams. Remember to use players who have the key stats to make it work better :) Cheers for your feedback (H)

I am 6th with 7 points and a +3 goal difference. Haven't conceded yet either. It should work on smaller teams in your league. I beat Sheffield Wednesday and Reading easily enough.

Yea I'm using the best available players (got Ruud van Nistleroy and hes got 8 goals in 5 games :D). The Man City result is a bit odd they scored four 25-30 yarders. The Liverpool result was brilliant. My defenders just kept pushing the attackers off and Gerrard had zero chances.

edit: will play another 10 games later on

Thanks lads. West Brom's strikeforce is a little weak as Miller is out for a while at the start, and Bednar has got a global ban for about 3 or 4 matches for that drug ban. Simon *** and Chris Wood fit the bill perfectly upfront though as Wood is a big target man and *** is a poacher ^^)

Lucky you. Just lost 2-1 to Palace. XD

4-4-2 away mate. Though I just beat Swindon 2-0 with it.

4-4-2 away mate. Though I just beat Swindon 2-0 with it.
Yeah the 4-4-2 needs a bit of improvement. Seems to concede a bit more than the others. The 4-1-3-2 is getting great results and the 4-3-1-2 is a good impact formation, but the 4-4-2 seems to be inconsistent.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Newcastle at home first game of the season :D ^^)

Lol good luck, just drawn 0-0 to Leicester using 4-4-2 home mate.

Lol good luck, just drawn 0-0 to Leicester using 4-4-2 home mate.
Not bad. Would you mind trying the 4-3-1-2? Should work well with Newcastle, Nolan would play well in the hole between midfield and attack

Ok I'll give that a go against Cardiff.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I lost 3-0 mate. Chopra Hat-Trick. XD

Inter 1-0 Crotone (cup)
Inter 2-1 Siena
Inter 2-0 Atalanta
Inter 1-0 Bari
Inter 1-0 Genoa
Livorna 0-1 Inter
Inter 0-0 Juve (cup)
Inter 4-1 Roma
Juve 0-2 Inter (cup)
Juve 0-1 Inter
Barcelona 0-0 Inter (cl)
Inter 1-0 Parma
sampdoria 0-2 Inteer
Cagliari 1-3 Inter
Inter 1-0 Cjievo
Inter 3-0 Bolgna
Inter 4-1 Lazio
Inter 4-3 AC milan

then the run came to an abrupt end with a 0-1 away loss to udinese..
the run was in the league btw.

Have been nicking a few wins but conceding a few goals as of late, but 1 thing I will point out is that i'm only getting into January now and my game was already started before I used these tactics. So this will be my first chance to check for players matching your recommended stats. So far i'm liking these tactics

Inter 1-0 Crotone (cup)
Inter 2-1 Siena
Inter 2-0 Atalanta
Inter 1-0 Bari
Inter 1-0 Genoa
Livorna 0-1 Inter
Inter 0-0 Juve (cup)
Inter 4-1 Roma
Juve 0-2 Inter (cup)
Juve 0-1 Inter
Barcelona 0-0 Inter (cl)
Inter 1-0 Parma
sampdoria 0-2 Inteer
Cagliari 1-3 Inter
Inter 1-0 Cjievo
Inter 3-0 Bolgna
Inter 4-1 Lazio
Inter 4-3 AC milan

then the run came to an abrupt end with a 0-1 away loss to udinese..
the run was in the league btw.
Looks like it worked really well for you :) Thanks for the feedback :D

Have been nicking a few wins but conceding a few goals as of late, but 1 thing I will point out is that i'm only getting into January now and my game was already started before I used these tactics. So this will be my first chance to check for players matching your recommended stats. So far i'm liking these tactics
Cheers for the feedback, yeah try and use players with the stats. Hope they work for you

Looks like it worked really well for you :) Thanks for the feedback :D

Cheers for the feedback, yeah try and use players with the stats. Hope they work for you

Yeah it's a very good defensive tactic.. In a while im going to start developin g a few tactics and uploading them..

Yeah it's a very good defensive tactic.. In a while im going to start developin g a few tactics and uploading them..
Cheers and good luck in making tactics :) I think I'll focus on making an attacking tactic now which scores a lot of goals.

Looking forward to it mate.

Just played a season with QPR with the 4-4-2 home, finished 4th. This was in the first season with no signings.