Max's Set of Defensive Tactics

Looking forward to the tactic mate.

very good tactic, saved my campaign with my 3rd div portuguese tram in the 2nd div... will try to work with key stats for players next year as the relegation batltle will again be firce...ill report back in a few weeks...

New tactics to be released soon. Been working on many different one's with teams such as Fulham and QPR and working well so far. Need to play some more games with the tactic and then I will upload. Hopefully these will be available before Christmas

Great, looking forward to these. Cheers mate. ^^)

So far with my new attacking tactic, I'm 7th with Fulham after about 14 games. On my new standard sort of formation with QPR, I'm 1st after only 5 games but I've won 4, drawn 1. I know that's not many games so the tactics will continue to be improved and tested :)

Well, I've been telling you about these new tactics, and here's what your going to get very soon..

That result is quite disturbing mate haha, poor Cardiff

Lol yeah poor old Cardiff. 8-1 at home is awful. Great result for the tactic though.

Ahaha, yeah, they played absolutely awful. Ledley in CM was dominated and couldn't win the ball which was the main source for them losing so heavily in my opinion.

New tactics very close to release.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:18 PM ----------

New tactic will be up within the hour on a new thread.

max i will use your tactics with argyle as you know, if i get into the game then ill make a thread about it so you can see how im doing there, i;ll definetely pm you though to let you know how good they are

Excellent Max, will be downloading them. Cheers. (H)

Im using this tactic with Liverpool. Started really well but the last two results shaky. Anyways only played 4 games so theres still time! Also, what do you do if your struggling to break down a weaker team at home?
As far as the defence goes, only conceded the one goal in four games...thats impressive!

Let me know your ideas for breaking teams down.

Cheers.

You have 3 tactics here for 3 diffrent situations,

we all know it takes time to blend to a tactic so what effects does it have if i use one were i think i can win, then change to the away tactic as i know im the under dog.
would swapping and changing the tactic mean the players then have to learn that tactic that u plan to use just now and again, which could prove less effective because they dont play it all the time.

slight confussed now because people say stick to a tactic for min 10 games let it bed in, but we have 3 here that u say use for diffrent teams etc.

any help please

sl

I'm about to start using this for my Napoli file! Second season, few games to go til the end but will carry it over to next season

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I'm about to start using this for my Napoli file! Second season, few games to go til the end but will carry it over to next season

HHHHMMMMM......... very frustrating. Played the game - crashed first time round with me leading 1-0 and about to take a penno.

Second time around - got beat 1-0 with an 85th minute goal after dominating. Probably need to tweak a few players in a few positions

ive been looking for a defensive formation for ages :) and is obviously working for a lot of people!

i have set up the 4-4-2 but i am wondering what your team instructions are? do you use fluid or rigid and what is your passing style etc? would it be possible to get a screen shot of it?

cheers jimbo23888

Used the 4-1-3-2 away formation for Rangers away to Porto in the last 16 and won 1-0(3-1) great tactic especially against better teams.

Best tactic man i keep losing using hong kong now i am starting to win game in international level ;D