Media want Rooney 'electrocuted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd kindly point out another player elbowing someone as clearly as that, that would be great.

I dont want to bring any more player into this. As you have asked for this, do you remember certain Bosingwa kicking Benayoun when you were losing 2-0?

bosingwa-kicks-benayoun.gif

All should of been punished and your acting as if Rooney shouldnt be punished because others didnt..

All should of been punished and your acting as if Rooney shouldnt be punished because others didnt..
Rules should be applied consistently. Otherwise whats the point?
The rule should be scrapped in the summer not half way through a season due to media pressure.

Not at all. For the past few pages it has been said that they won't be banned because of (stupid) rules in place by the FA. Why should that rule, however stupid, be changed mid-season to allow Rooney to be banned, when that same rule has protected other players? Not many United supporters have actually defended him.

Typical Man United fans. It's time to wake up and realise as good as Rooney is as a footballer, he's a disese with in your club. Constantly showing disrespect to your fans, your players and your management. Sleeping with ancient prostititues, needlessly getting sent off and on the odd occassion handing in transfer requests. The guys a joke, and he'll never truely be up there with the modern day greats, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi's & Kaka all because of he his terrible attitude. Defend him all yor like but that was a mindless assualt, he derserves everything he gets because quite simply the lads a complete and utter TOOL.

I say it was a racist attack on a Scot he's just jealous that we can get away with wearing skirt's XD

Maybe i read it to quick and jumped to conclusions, apologies.
I think its a disgrace on the FA's part for not punishing a blatant elbow though!

RobbieSavage8 Robbie Savage

Breaking news .... McCarthy banned for 3 games for butting rooneys elbow !!!!

Last edited:

I dont think you can find a single United fan saying Rooney didn't deserve a red card. What everyone was saying was why should rule be changed in the mid season when so many players have been let free. It would be unfair. If they can scrap this rule this summer, i dont think anyone would be against it..

Maybe i read it to quick and jumped to conclusions, apologies.
I think its a disgrace on the FA's part for not punishing a blatant elbow!

RobbieSavage8 Robbie Savage

Breaking news .... McCarthy banned for 3 games for butting rooneys elbow !!!!

firstly the link doesn't work and secondly I wouldn't listen to anything the most over rated footballer in the history of over rated footballer has to say.

Rooney in my personal opinion should have been punished but then again so should a lot of players this seasons for actions on the pitch.

firstly the link doesn't work and secondly I wouldn't listen to anything the most over rated footballer in the history of over rated footballer has to say.

Rooney in my personal opinion should have been punished but then again so should a lot of players this seasons for actions on the pitch.
That was a joke from Robbie i thought i'd put it in here.. Also its not a link i just copied it from Twitter!

Typical Man United fans. It's time to wake up and realise as good as Rooney is as a footballer, he's a disese with in your club. Constantly showing disrespect to your fans, your players and your management. Sleeping with ancient prostititues, needlessly getting sent off and on the odd occassion handing in transfer requests. The guys a joke, and he'll never truely be up there with the modern day greats, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi's & Kaka all because of he his terrible attitude. Defend him all yor like but that was a mindless assualt, he derserves everything he gets because quite simply the lads a complete and utter TOOL.
you say typical, yet you clearly havent read any posts... no one has defended him. i sugeest you actually read the points before making slightly ridiculous posts

In all honesty i didnt think you would be that bothered about the link

well I am, I like my links to work.

Back on topic, it's good to see the FA not to make an example out of United like they normally would do BUT I still believe he is a very lucky boy he didn't get punished and he really needs to start bucking up his ideas.

well I am, I like my links to work.

Back on topic, it's good to see the FA not to make an example out of United like they normally would do BUT I still believe he is a very lucky boy he didn't get punished and he really needs to start bucking up his ideas.
This link works

On topic, He'll probably score tomorrow now hes got away with it!

This link works

On topic, He'll probably score tomorrow now hes got away with it!

I hope he does, i'm pretty sure theres times this season your players have got away with stuff, I reckon your upset he isn't banned because that means he plays against you tomorrow? it makes sense now.

I hope he does, i'm pretty sure theres times this season your players have got away with stuff, I reckon your upset he isn't banned because that means he plays against you tomorrow? it makes sense now.
I'm not too bothered but i would of liked him to be banned. Never know he might do it again tomorrow and get sent off, even better!

I'm not too bothered but i would of liked him to be banned. Never know he might do it again tomorrow and get sent off, even better!

or even better, Cashley may bring an gun to the game and shot someone? your starting to bore me now, the FA took no action, Rooney will play tomorrow and get boo'd by the brainless supporter for his off the field actions (simular to that sad excuse of a captain you have) but he'll get on with it and I hope he scores just to shut you and the rest of "we hate Rooney for no obvious reason" group up.

or even better, Cashley may bring an gun to the game and shot someone? your starting to bore me now, the FA took no action, Rooney will play tomorrow and get boo'd by the brainless supporter for his off the field actions (simular to that sad excuse of a captain you have) but he'll get on with it and I hope he scores just to shut you and the rest of "we hate Rooney for no obvious reason" group up.
I'm a Rooney fan i dont know why you've taken this so personal i was only stating my opinion that its a disgrace he got away with it like anyone else who has done the same..

I'm a Rooney fan i dont know why you've taken this so personal i was only stating my opinion that its a disgrace he got away with it like anyone else who has done the same..

i'm not taking it personal, the FA haven't taken action against a lot of players this season for different things but to start punishing people now would be unjust wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.