Meireles explains Chelsea switch

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 6K
Still the most ridiculous thing you've told me today. Reckon he will start the next game? Actually, who are you playing?

Sunderland away, i think there is a good chance he will start as Mikel wont be back from international duty until tomorrow. Rekon it will be a midfield 3 of Meireles, Lampard and Ramires.

No, you just think you are. Just most of the time when someone does prove you wrong, you infract/ban them, then they tend not to argue with you again.

I smell another ban coming along for ol' Danny boy...

Yes, where else do you find information? Not sure what your case was...

either way its irrelevant and i dont care

On Sky Sports news and such, were I never seeing anything about this being talked about.

Sunderland away, i think there is a good chance he will start as Mikel wont be back from international duty until tomorrow. Rekon it will be a midfield 3 of Meireles, Lampard and Ramires.

Might have a butchers if the rugby isnt on

On Sky Sports news and such, were I never seeing anything about this being talked about.

The way i look at it is if Pool really wanted to keep the lad then they would have.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Might have a butchers if the rugby isnt on

You'll be joining me in trying to find a stream then lol.

guys, really not the place to defend/criticise me. If you have a problem, PM another mod

Back on topic

be interesting to see what return he gets when liverpool and chelsea eventually meet

be interesting to see what return he gets when liverpool and chelsea eventually meet

I was thinking this the other day and I can see him getting a half decent reception and also tbh I cant wait to see the reception Torres gets at anfield XD

Eh, good price, shame we couldn't get a replacement in but we'll easy manage. Look my comments back months, he wasn't as good as people made out last season

Eh, good price, shame we couldn't get a replacement in but we'll easy manage. Look my comments back months, he wasn't as good as people made out last season

I thought he done alright, once he got played in his actualy position and not wide right he looked pretty effective and even looked effective at the Emirates Stadium last month.

He had a good 3 months or so, glad to get the money forhim, think we should do fine with our current crop of midfielders.

I thought he done alright, once he got played in his actualy position and not wide right he looked pretty effective and even looked effective at the Emirates Stadium last month.
Way too light weight for the middle, never seen him tackle.

He never said you can't lightweight, he said he is too lightweight. Meireles isn't physical enough t play his role.

Way too light weight for the middle, never seen him tackle.

Wouldn't necessarily be an issue if he was played in his natural position behind a lone striker. I personally feel that it was a mistake selling him, can see him doing well at Chelsea if he's allowed a bit more freedom to roam forward and create. He's got a lot of quality attributes that I don't think were well utilised at Liverpool

Back