Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 319
  • Views Views 239K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Raikan,

i started playing with your tactics (and little tweaks in them) in FM 2012 and i was really satisfied. They were great and i was able to somehow fit my players to your tactics or get another players to fit the role.

I am playing for "lower" league teams like Brno or Zilina. Right now i was trying to play as Zilina - in European league it goes as expected (big defeats against power houses like Marseille (against me it is powerhouse) and suprisingly good results against slightly better teams (Metalist, Nefichimik etc). But my problem is league - i am not able to win with bigger margin then 1 goal. I am losing lead in last minutes or it is even turned around - i should be one of the top contenders for title and i am struggling at 6-7 place (out of 12)

I changed marking as you adviced, i changed covering defender to defend (because i dont have anyone that good to make it cover), i managed to get good defensive DM/MC, my wingers are not that fast, but somehow solid. In attack i use Ceesay+ Guima/Pich (if i dont need Pich as winger i use him as poacher)

I am really desperate and i dont know what to do - i just need something to happen and i am not able to tweak the tactics so i use my team potencial better - i feel that even i change something - nothing really happens. Can you help me? I might send you saves if you want

hey bud,

are you switching to CONTAIN or DEFEND at the end, or even COUNTER and play a deeper defensive line to allow them to commit too many forward so you can hit them on the break and kill the game off?

use clear ball to flanks, exploit flanks etc?

it is also the ME at the moment mate, the actual game itself so I would not stress TOO much as it will be fixed shortly, end of the month a patch is coming out

hey bud,

are you switching to CONTAIN or DEFEND at the end, or even COUNTER and play a deeper defensive line to allow them to commit too many forward so you can hit them on the break and kill the game off?

use clear ball to flanks, exploit flanks etc?

it is also the ME at the moment mate, the actual game itself so I would not stress TOO much as it will be fixed shortly, end of the month a patch is coming out

For Zilina i tried playing counter away almost against everyone, because without it i was conceding too much. I have not used clear ball to flanks - i will try that. I tested to move defensive line. Exept shouts i tried almost everything. Nice thing with contain or defend is that you concede, but with one of the top 2 teams in the league is quit funny to defend against weakest team in the league so you just dont concede - i tried that game 3 times (i was curious) - i lost with attack and counter and drew the game with defend.

Right now i will be testing this tactics in Brno save where i managed to get two somehow good players for striker position. Almost everyone else on the team is total rubbish, but i will test it to see if tactics is working better then another i created/tweaked/stole :-D

Last edited:
For Zilina i tried to play counter away almost against everyone, because without it i was conceding too much. I have not used clear ball to flanks - i will try that.

Right now i will be testing this tactics in Brno save where i managed to get two somehow good players for striker position. Almost everyone else on the team is total rubbish, but i will test it to see if tactics is working better then another i created/tweaked/stole :-D

lol, then don't expect fireworks mate :) hahha, good luck

lol, then don't expect fireworks mate :) hahha, good luck

I am not expecting fireworks, but with attack i expect that i dont lose 0:1, or 1:3.... and with counter i expect not to end like 0:0, 0:1, 0:2, 1:2.... This is in league - in European competiotions results just made sense (sometimes not, because i acually won 3:0, 3:1...)

I am not expecting fireworks, but with attack i expect that i dont lose 0:1, or 1:3.... and with counter i expect not to end like 0:0, 0:1, 0:2, 1:2.... This is in league - in European competiotions results just made sense (sometimes not, because i acually won 3:0, 3:1...)

switch to defensive mate and put time wasting exactly at half way!

Another feedback, if it can help.

So, I'm in the middle of my 4th season with Standard Liege and I won 1 cup and 2 chiampionships.

I managed to get good results in C1 like a 1-0 win against United or a 2-3 against Dortmund which was leading 2-0 at half time.

So, I began the 4th season with a little bit of un-motivation cuz i cudnt get my team to be playing good each and every game...

BUT, my surprise was that im completely raping the belgian opponents and i can say that i'll win this season even if i'm only in december.

Another feedback, if it can help.

So, I'm in the middle of my 4th season with Standard Liege and I won 1 cup and 2 chiampionships.

I managed to get good results in C1 like a 1-0 win against United or a 2-3 against Dortmund which was leading 2-0 at half time.

So, I began the 4th season with a little bit of un-motivation cuz i cudnt get my team to be playing good each and every game...

BUT, my surprise was that im completely raping the belgian opponents and i can say that i'll win this season even if i'm only in december.

awesome mate :) well done! post a few SS of your league table and results etc..

Looking good so far. 2 games with everton, 4-2 away vs Norwich and 6-0 at home vs Fulham!

TRY SETTING MENTALITY TO DEFEND AND NOT ATTACKING FOR HOME AND AWAY GAMES IF YOU ARE CONCEDING A LITTLE TO MUCH! LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS AND MAKES A DIFFERENCE! cheers

Trying to get out of my comfort zone and make some tweaks to this tactic as I really want to utilize it for my Tottenham side. I plan on adding L. Damiao to my strike force to go along with J. Defoe, E. Adebeayor and Clint Dempsey. My question is do you think playing Defoe as a Poacher (Attack) and Ade as a TM (Attack) would compliment each other? I think Damiao could also be utilized as a Poacher or AF. I had to move up the 2 midfield spots because Dembele can't play that deep, will that be a big issue?

Works seamlessly so far with the new patch mate, even better than last patch. Even away from home with the 2 DM tactic, just had 29 shots to 3 as Arsenal against Villa - unheard of in the last patch.

How does the original version work?
Works seamlessly so far with the new patch mate, even better than last patch. Even away from home with the 2 DM tactic, just had 29 shots to 3 as Arsenal against Villa - unheard of in the last patch.

Trying to get out of my comfort zone and make some tweaks to this tactic as I really want to utilize it for my Tottenham side. I plan on adding L. Damiao to my strike force to go along with J. Defoe, E. Adebeayor and Clint Dempsey. My question is do you think playing Defoe as a Poacher (Attack) and Ade as a TM (Attack) would compliment each other? I think Damiao could also be utilized as a Poacher or AF. I had to move up the 2 midfield spots because Dembele can't play that deep, will that be a big issue?

exactly those changes mate :)

Dembele must go to CMR and ask to run with ball sometimes and be a little more attacking mentality..

take off player switching and set STL to TM for Ade and CF for Damiao and poacher for the STR position, run with ball often!

any new updates on the new patch?? hoping it works much better..

glad to hear that, was really hoping it would get better with the patches..

did you win that game?

anymore updates?

Raikan, wich one of your tactics would probably do best? The deeper one or the first one with two CM's? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back